My feelings towards you

We have entered 5th sem of engineering already.Everyone in my batch have cleared all subjects without any backlogs.Time is changing very quickly. About my relationship with her , I have decided to take it to the next step. We both haven't confessed, but I'm sure she likes me more than a friend.All of us thought of going on a trip. I think that will be the best time to express my feelings to her. There are around 8 members in our gang, 5 boys and 3 girls so we thought of going in a car as I'll be borrowing a car from dad and Ravan already has a car so we can split into 4 each. So to discuss these everyone planned to gather at 6pm in the cafeteria.

I reached the cafeteria at 6:05pm. Oh my god guys, am I dreaming? Why did everyone gather at the exact time, I asked everyone.Hey brother we are grown up we need to maintain all these manners, Sachin replied to me. After having coffee we started the discussion of going to a camping place so that we can have a good time. Whatever you say, Coming to a decision in a team is always a hard task.

How about Kulu manali guys, Revanth started with places

Revanth go with your wife not with us..Gamanika replied sarcastically for his suggestion.

How about any one day trip, Thanmayee said.

Oh one day trip, Let us be on campus only having snacks and drinks why going for trip.Jathin started teasing her.

Guys, guys stop it, let's be serious, Ravan said to everyone.

I suggested sakleshpur. Guys it's good for this chill weather and we have camping facilities also and staying for 2 / 3 days is affordable. and it will be safe. What do you say Ravan ?

(After the annual day event I even got close to Ravan because of his kind nature)Ya Dhakshin it's a good idea. I have some friends over there, they will arrange our requirements and all. Okay sure then we will plan for sakleshpur. So when are we heading.Guys let's make it on Saturday morning 5am, we will reach around 8/9 am there. We can have breakfast over there and we will start to see the places around.Ya sounds good, today is Thursday so let's pack it up within tomorrow evening so that we can leave at the exact time on Saturday. Ok then see you on Saturday guys let's wrap up. Everyone left the place.

It's already Friday still I need to purchase a ring to propose her let me take vikar's help.(calling vikar) Hi bro, where are you? If you have time, can you come to the jewellery shop at 12pm.Ya Dhakshin I don't have any plans. I'll see you at the shop and send me the location.

Hi Vikar, Hi Dhakshin what's the matter, suddenly you called me to a Jewellery shop. What's the occasion.Im thinking of confessing my feelings to her on the trip. Oh ok that's great but why are we here.Im thinking of proposing with a ring. Wow Dhakshin you are becoming romantic ha ok let's not waste time we will start selecting. Ha vikar come let's finish the task.We started selecting, how is this, not good. This one, hmmm design is too old. I think this is nice, It's too big. How about this, ya Dhakshin it's pretty . Excuse me, pack this, how much it's 20k sir ok plz raise the bill.Come vikar let's pay the bill and move still we will have to pack the things.yep let's go. Thank you sir, visit next time. Thank you. Vikar I'll drop you to ur place I'll call you tomorrow so be ready I'll pick you.Ok bye Dhakshin see you tomorrow/

Saturday morning, Let me check all the things ring? Done.perfume? It's kept.shorts ? Ready. Ok pappa, I'll be back on Wednesday we are going to sakleshpur for camping.Ok Dhakshin have a good time your Anvitha aunty stays there only if you need anything means you can ask her I'll share her contact number. Ok dad bye see you take care.Bye son Love you<3

(Calling to vikar)hi I'm outside of your home. I'm coming .Hi Dhakshin good morning, Hi vikar happy morning shall we start.yes yes let's start.He kept his luggage in the trunk and sat next to me.Whom you are picking next.Revanth called me and said he will join us so we will pick him and later we will pick dhakshitha. Ok fine I'll call Revanth.(vikar calling revanth) Hi bro good morning we will reach your place within 10 min.Ok vikar we will be ready. Is he ready? I asked Vikar about Revanth. Ya he said we are ready. He said we? I questioned vikar.Ya Dhakshin he told we.Ok let's reach his place. We reached Revanth's place. Hi Dhakshin hi vikar. Hi Revanth, keep your luggage in the trunk. We will start. Just a minute Dhakshin even Abhi is joining us. Why Abhi! He was supposed to come with Ravan right. Ya but yesterday we ended up sleeping in our place. His parents are out of station so they dropped him off at my place. Oh what is this I was about to pick dhakshitha .Abhi already called Ravan, Ravan told that he, Dhakshitha, Gamanika and Thanmayee will come together. Oh ok keep your luggage in the trunk we will move. I informed Vikar to call Ravan and ask where they are.(Vikar called Ravan) Hello Ravan, Where are you? We 4 members started the journey . I even picked all the girls we will meet at Nelamangala. Ok we will reach there within 15minutes.