Job or Business!

Vikar's father is a rich person and he married the person whom he loves he had 2 children one is a boy and another one is a girl. And he had one sister also. Vikar's mother was not accepted by his family people, they used to torcher her behind his father's views. One day they brainwashed Vikar's father's mind and they made him doubt his wife. They even manipulated the girl child by saying that he is not her biological father so only every day her mother and father fight, by listening to this all the girl child leave the house at the age of 5years, Later they dragged his mother and vikar out of the house. His father, without knowing the truth, followed their lead.

Vikar, call your father he has contacted after many years. Just check why he called, i tried to connect him to his father.No Dhakshin I won't call him, He abandoned my family. Because of him, I lost my mother and small 5-year-old sister. I understand vikar but Why is he calling now, We need reason right. Ok, you don't speak let me have a word with him. I took the phone from his hand and dialed the number.

Hello, Vikar My son,

Hi uncle in vikar friend

Oh hi dear, is he still angry with his stupid father?

Not like that uncle, I think he needs some time to understand these things. Tell me uncle what's the matter, I'll help you.

Oh no no Child it's ok.

It's ok uncle you can consider me as your son My name is Dhakhsin and you can let me know if you have any problems.

Nothing dhakshin say my apologies to him. I'm facing my punishment for all the mistakes which I have done to my wife and children.

Why uncle what happened?

I'm suffering from cancer. I'm in a hospital bed. The doctors are saying survival chances are less. My family left me after knowing this. I'm regretting my wife and my children. I had given too much bad time for them. I hope they forgive me.

Ok, uncle don't worry you will be alright I'll speak with vikar, uncle doesn't lose hope.

I hang up the call.

Vikar your father is suffering from cancer he is in bed.

What ! are you serious.

Yes, Vikar i think you should visit him.

Let him die Dhakshin i don't bother he is taking his punishment of all the things he did to us. (Vikar's eyes filled with tears but he is controlling himself) Which hospital he is in, What doctors said?

They are saying survival chances are less.

After 4 months.

(i dropped by vikar house) Hi Uncle How are you? Is everything fine?

Yes, dhakshin I'm doing good.

Where is Vikar, uncle?

I'm coming. You came at the correct time Dhakshin i wanted to buy some creams let's go.

Ok by uncle

Bye papa take medicine at the proper time ok

Okok bye take care to have a safe journey

(While shopping) hey vikar we are already in the 8th sem, I think we will have to work on-campus interviews. Ya Dhakshin our grades are good so let's try.

Class is going on, Excuse me madam there's a circular. Oh plz, carry on. Student this time we have a campus drive from next week around 40 companies are participating so be prepared and do well ok..

Ok mam

Thank mam you can continue.Thank you

Ok students, we will continue the class

(On-campus drive day)VIkar from today we have campus drive dress properly ok. Ok, Dhakshin Are we participating in today's drive. Yes, vikar let's give a try.

It's a drive from Ahn software solution. They have 4 rounds of selection. F2F, Group discussion, Aptitude, and document verification.I and Vikar completed all 4 rounds and got an offer letter for 5LPA but we kept holding because we just tried. We did not intend to go to that company.

The next drive was from Laksh technology. We were not at all interested in participating but our lecturer forced us so we attended. even in this, we were selected for 8LPA.

What Vikar shall we go with this or what. Let's ask uncle, Dhakshin.

Ok (dialing to Dhakshin father)

Hello papa are you free now?

Ya Dhakshin tell me.

Pa we got an offer letter from Ahn software solutions and pay is 5LPA and another company offered 8LPA , we are in confusion.

Do one thing dhakshin come home now we will discuss..ok pa

(Dhakshin house)

Pappa what to do now. Let your mother come we will discuss it.(My mother used to run her father company)

Hello honey, Dhakshin, and Vikar got offer letters from 2 companies so they are thinking about that, what do you say.

Honey why they are thinking of working in some other company let them work in our Varna fashion technology (It was my father's company) they can gain experience and we can guide them to lead our company.

Hmm, what do you say guys? Will you work in our company or will you go work for others?

Dhakshin and Vikar your mother is saying that you people can work in our company so that you can gain experience and later you can take care of the company.

Hmmmmm Dhakshin it's not a bad idea what do you say?(vikar thought of working in my Father's company)

Ok pa within 1 month we will complete our graduation after that we will report to our post