FOREWORD

Greetings all! This is an experimental story. Truth be told, as I near closer to God each day, I find myself wanting to do things that would give Him glory. I have written things on Wattpad before, but the content of those stories held no substance for the soul. It's been a little over a year since I've written a story and I want to dive back in, but this time, I want to do it with God and for God.

I'm still not sure how to structure this story. It may be messy. It may be all over the place. I just know that I have to post it, otherwise, I'll never do it. It's as James says,

17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

18 But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds."

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.

James 2:17-18

So, this is my faith accompanied with action. I do believe that someone, even if it's one person, will encounter something that will impact or encourage them on their journey with Christ. In this way, I pray that you would also receive the Gospel and the Good News that is Jesus Christ.

Please keep in mind that this is a fictional story. Although it may be fantasy, the Truth of the Word is far from fantasy or fiction. God is real. He is alive in those that believe and trust in Him. My dear friend, will you do that today and make an effort to do that for the rest of your life?

I implore you to join these characters as they battle to make that same exact choice.

_

ENTER IN.