~Part 10~

(Haunted House)

"Don't be scared, we'll be fine, frog." Katsuki assured Tsuyu as he held her close with his arm around her.

She giggled, "I know, Katsuki. You're the one with your arm around me, you scaredy-cat."

"Hah?! As if! I'm just making sure you're safe." He grumbled, pulling her closer, "Aren't you scared?"

"Just a little, kero."

"Aw, c'mon you two!" Ochako exclaimed, "We'll be okay. Although this haunted house is rated five stars, so without a doubt it'll be scary!" She exclaimed again as she held onto Deku's arm.

Midoriya chuckled lightly, "I think you're right, Ochako. We'll be fine!" He smiled.

"Yeah, c'mon guys! This is supposed to be fun!!" Mina cheered.

Kirishima chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck, "How many of these have you been to, Mina?"

"Hmm, maybe a few hundred!!"

"Wow, you must be an expert, kero." Tsuyu commented as she placed her finger on her chin.

"Yeah, pretty much." Mina grinned as she rested her hands on her hips.

After a few minutes, the three couples were finally allowed in the haunted house.

Midoriya and Ochako walked in front, Tsuyu and Bakugo in the middle, and Mina and Kirishima in the back, because Eijirou begged her to, but she was happy that she'd get to record everything and her friends reactions.

Ochako let out a scream as a clown man with a prop chainsaw popped out.

"Eep!!" She screamed, squeezing tightly onto Midoriya's arm.

Bakugo and Tsuyu gasped as a person wearing zombie-like makeup jump-scared them. Bakugo nearly jumped onto Tsuyu.

Tsuyu smiled as her hand stroked his arm reassuringly, "It's okay, Katsuki."

A blush of embarrassment formed on his cheeks, "Tsk, whatever."

Mina, who was capturing everything on her phone had snickered.

"Raccoon eyes, you better delete that shit!" Bakugo looked back and shouted.

"Nope, never!"

Ten minutes later they finally exit the haunted house. It was fun and scary, screams coming from Ochako and even Kirishima almost every turn.

"Jeez, you sure seemed very scared, didn't you, Katsuki-Kun?" Mina giggled.

"Tsk, shut up, I wasn't scared. I was.. agitated. And don't call me that!" Bakugo shouted back.

"C'mon, I'm sure we were all scared, Mina." Ochako commented.

"Hell yeah! Wasn't it awesome?!"

Kirishima chuckled softly, "Yeah, awesome."

"Mm, sleepy.." Bakugo mumbled as he leaned down and rested his chin on Tsuyu's head.

Midoriya took his phone out and took a photo of the two.

Bakugo growled, "Tsk, damn nerd. You better delete that."

"Heh, blackmail." Midoriya snickered.

"Yeah, I think it's time we got back to the dorms. It's almost past curfew." Tsuyu smiled as she patted Bakugo's head.