Flying buddy

"That's what's gonna defeat the beast? I would have probably chosen some chains to tie it up." Midnight asked. Marinette looked around then looked at the blue print, she saw that the blue print was for the sewer that is currently being built. "I don't create things I want, I create what I need. So here's the plan... all of you will distract the beast separately.. wait... Hawks you gather your feathers and get everyone 50ft away from the beast's current position.

The pro heroes followed immediately. They all tried to confuse the beast while Hawks took every civilian away from the fight. And while everyone was distracted with what they are doing, they heard a shout "CATACLYSM!!" Marinette destroyed the  floor beneath the beast and trapped it there.

"I may have not used this in a while... but...  here goes!" Marinette fired a black beam at the Fox and its power was drained and the amok flew out. "No more evil doing for you little amok, time to de-evilize!..... Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly! Miraculous Ladybug"

The heroes and civilians were shocked to see the beast was defeated and everything was fixed. Suddenly a hoard of interviewers from different tv channels were gathering up in front of Mari, but before they even got the chance to get close to her, Hawks picked her up and flew her back to the dorms.

"Thanks for helping us out. Sorry about your paparazzi, this is the least I can do now I guess my new flying buddy" Hawks said as they were still flying. Marinette let out a giggle as she let out her wings and flew on her own. "Alright then, I'll race you there.. "flying buddy". "