☆63. That Magical Bliss☆

Few days later :

All the things were running smoothly and it was quite calm. Days went on and Taehyung was completely fit and fine he was recovering at a very fast pace. That's when he made a decision which he should have take long years ago. He and yoongi had waited long enough now when things were normal and when he no longer suffers from multiple personality disorder he wanted to take a step ahead in his life and want to fulfill that void place in his life by marrying yoongi.

Ofcourse they had a one night stand eighteen years ago which resulted in Jimin to born but then things changed few days ago he had developed a sincere liking towards yoongi and since then he came to knew him and yoongi had a child that is Jimin he eventually fell in love. And it would not be a lie to say even Yoongi admires Taehyung a lot. Now they've come to conclusion that both if them should get married as early as possible.

When they announced this to their closed ones. All were happy for the couple and Jungkook had decided to arrange the grand wedding ceremony for these two it was going very well after such a long time. They deserved this happiness after all those long years of suffering. But still Jimin maintains a quite good amount of distance with his parents. He needs time to forgive them but all of them understands and no one interfere in Jimin's decision or behavior towards them.

Guests were invited in the huge ball room for the wedding. Yoongi and Taehyung were standing infront of each other with huge smile crept on their faces. Both couldn't believe that finally this was happening after waiting for so long they finally found the love of their life with whom they're marrying now. The priest begins the ceremony they exchanged their vows and finally sealed the wedding bind with a kiss. Taehyung had endearingly hugged yoongi who had scrunched his nose in annoyance but they looked cute together. Jungkook was happy for his ex husband who moved on and now he wished to experience this beautiful thing with his Jimin.

 Jungkook was happy for his ex husband who moved on and now he wished to experience this beautiful thing with his Jimin

Everything went well and now Jungkook's mind was running on a marathon. He was now extremely eager to make a step ahead with his Jimin and his wanted to make the younger his husband. Oh how beautiful this word sounded just thinking of having Jimin as his husband was giving him weird butterflies. Jungkook had instructed Jackson and was all ready to ask Jimin and propose him for a marriage.

Jungkook was such a confident and intimidating person but here was nervous and was nearly on the edge of freaking out at this moment. He was unsure of how the Mafia king would react on this.

Jimin was lying on their king sized bed on those black silk sheets closing his eyes and was currently resting. That's when Jungkook asks him "Jimin babe get up, we're going for a business trip and hurry up we have our flight in next 5 hours." Jungkook bombarded and hearing this Jimin gave him a keen look with a glare.

"What does your business trip have something to do with me ? I'm currently not in the mood to go anywhere" Jimin said plainly and again closed his eyes to relax. Jungkook marches towards his lover and gently grabs Jimin's hand slowly pulls up the younger by his waist. His thumbs seductively tracing over Jimin's bottom lip and their breathd mingling with each other with no gap between their chests. "Darling when I said you're going with me then don't you think youve got to listen your daddy ? Hmmmm" Jungkook asked in husky deep voice sending shivers down Jimin's spine. This was the first time he saw Jungkook getting this serious over a topic. So not wanting to upset the elder Jimin immediately gets up and gets ready to leave.