01

*Aera's pov*

It was a snooze-worthy Saturday, the first day of summer vacation and I was sleeping in after a long night of binge-watching Netflix. It was now 12 pm and I was still snuggled up in my blanket sound asleep. 

"Yaaahhh!" someone screamed into my ear, and I woke up in alarm just to look at my brother Lee Heeseung's face glaring down at mine. 

"Why did you wake me up huhhhh? It's Summer for god's sake!"

"Huh Lee Aera, did you forget that the dance class you signed up for is starting today?" 

My eyes widened as I realised I had just one hour to get ready and get going. But I had to keep my pride in front of my brother right?

"Right, I know I know, I was going to wake up in a few minutes anyway" 

"Course you were", he said, rolling his eyes, "well I'll be downstairs, come when you're ready. Also breakfast, oh wait more like brunch, is on the table, and you HAVE to eat before you leave, you hear me?"

"Aye Aye sir"

And with that, he left, and I started getting ready. 

In about 20 minutes I was done and I went to eat breakfast, which was waffles, yum :) 

"Let's go?"

"Yup"

It was a large building, made with tiles of sleek luxurious looking black shade and mirrors everywhere. Spotlights all over the ceiling, making my jaw drop in awe. I'd always wanted to learn to dance properly. Loved dancing since I was little but never got the opportunity to learn my favourite style, until now. This class was more like a course, and everyone was new so I wouldn't have to worry about being left out or being awkward. 

I loved the studio, so so SO MUCH. Being there made me so happy. I felt like I belonged here. I started skipping around and finally found took a seat. I - CAN'T - WAIT - FOR - IT - TO - START ----