02

*Ni-Ki's pov*

"Bye Sunghoon hyung, thanks for dropping me offfffff", I said in-between deep breaths as I dashed towards the humungous black building. Argh, it was just the first class and I was already running late. 

I tumbled into the room where all the new students were gathered, then quickly gained my balance. Well, that was off to an embarrassing start. After an awkward laugh, I excused myself and got in. 

There were around 10, maybe 11, students gathered around, sitting on the floor, waiting for the teacher to address them. Since my dad has a dance studio himself, I wasn't that awed by its features, but it looked like the other students were. Anyway, I took a spot too, and the teacher started. 

"Welcome everyone. I know today is your first class here and trust me, you're all going to have a great time, both productive and fun! Since we handpicked our students, it's a certainty that all of you present here are brilliant dancers. First of all, I'm Mr Gwan, and I'll be your teacher for this summer course. So today, let's start by introducing and getting to know each other, and then let's learn a choreo"

Many cheered and then we started introducing ourselves. 

First went this REALLY excited boy, "Hello everyone, I'm Kim Sunoo, OMG I can't believe I'm actually here! Finally!! I'm 18 years old and I'm so so so happy to meet you all! I hope we can all become best friends very soon!! " 

Then went a couple more people.  At this point, there were only me and another girl left. The girl seemed kind of nervous to speak, but she still seemed extremely happy to be here, you could tell by the way her eyes were lit up and her smile that refused to leave. You could feel her happiness from way across the room. Her aura was very powerful. Since I didn't show any signs of going next, she started. 

"Uhh, Hii?! I'm Aera, Lee Aera, I'm 16, and yup that's about it", she said with a nervous chuckle at the end.  For some reason, seeing her nervous and happy at the same time plastered a smile on my face. Huh. No idea why that happened, and I didn't have time to think about that either, since I was next. 

"Hey everyone, I'm Nishimura Riki, but you can call me Ni-ki. I'm also 16. "