grwm

ɢʀᴡᴍ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

ɪʀʟ

ᴢɪᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

isaiah sat on my bed as i tried to do my hair. key word: tried.

"ugh! this is some bullshit!" i groaned, throwing my pick down. i had been trying to get the perfect afro for almost 45 minutes but my hair just wouldn't fro.

walking toward me, isaiah says "relax, ma. do you want me to do it for you?"

"please. i'm so tired of my hair. imma cut all this shit off." i respond, knowing damn well i'm not gon cut my hair.

"you say that every time you do your hair and yet you never cut it." isaiah deadpans

"shut up boy," i say, making isaiah chuckle as he starts to pick out my hair.

we sit in a comfortable silence as he does my hair, almost better than my momma (nobody can do my hair better than my momma).

it came out looking like this ⬇️

"thank you zayyyy!" i said excitedly

"thank you zayyyy!" i said excitedly. i looked hot asf.

"you're welcome ma, you look good" he compliments.

"i know i do," i say cockily, trying to hide the fact that i get flustered when he compliments me.

"shut up ziah" he chuckles, "you wanna go to the heart?"

the heart is a little park by my house with a pond that just happens to look like a heart. that's where i first met isaiah. we go there all the time just to chill and relax.

"of course i do, let me put on my shoes" i respond.

i walk into my closet and grab my black converse because i don't wanna mess up any of my expensive shoes and get them dirty.

after i have my shoes on i walk into akira's room and ask her if she wants to go to the heart with us.

"nah, i want you lovebirds to have your alone time," akira said looking at me with that look.

"shut up kira"

----

isaiah and i were sitting on a bench right infront of the pond, just looking at the fish swimming around. we had some time before we had to be back to get ready for the dinner and we wanted to spend it together.

"you know," the boy started, breaking the comfortable silence, "ever since that night at lyon's something's been different. between us i mean."

"i know, we've been closer, if thats what you mean." i said, glancing at him. i knew damn well thats not what he meant.

he sighed, "no like, i feel different. like i have your picture on my mirror, i start to blush when somebody says your name, i get butterflies so bad that in my stomach theres a pain, i see you walk in my direction and i go the other way, i've started to stutter when i speak, and sometimes i try to stand but my knees go weak. i don't know what's happening to me"

"i- i had no idea you felt this way" lies again.

"will you give me a chance?"

"ye-"

"aziah!, aziah!"

~~~~