it was all a dream

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍsɢ

ᴀᴢɪᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"aziah!, aziah!"

i woke up to isaiah tapping my cheek to wake me up. we were still sitting on the park bench and my head was leaning on his shoulder.

"i'm awake zay, you can stop tapping me now" i hissed, swatting his hand away from me.

"get up, its 5 o'clock and we need to start getting ready for dinner"

i shot up and looked at him, "its 5 o'clock!?"

"yes it's 5 o'clock ziah" he said kinda confused.

i stood up, grabbed zay's hand and started speed walking toward my house. (i would run but i got asthma so ion do that shit)

"why you walking so fast zi?" he asked mainly because i was literally dragging him

"because dinner is at 6:30 which means we're leaving at 6 and i still have to take my everything shower, do my hair, do my makeup, make sure everyone else is ready because all of yall are stupid, and feed the cat in under an hour!"

he looked at me like i was insane for a second then nodded.

"what's an everything shower?"

-------

i was standing in the shower, letting the hot water run over my body, face, and hair. i started to think about the dream i had at the park. that was really weird because zay and i were just friends right? i mean he's cute and kind and he always know how to make me feel better but he can't like me right? even if we did we could never be together, he's my sister's best friend. although we have been spending a lot more time together i could never date him.

i washed my hair and body, shaved, and exfoliated before stepping out of the shower. i dried off and made my way to the sink to do my skincare routine. i walked back into my room, put on lotion and then put on my fuzzy pink robe.

"kiraaa!"

"what bum?"

"can you come do my hair pleaseee?"

"no i hate you!" she said as she walked in my room, her hair and makeup already done,"what do you need me to do?"

"half up half down please?" i said, cheesin hard as hell.

"fine." she said rolling her eyes. i squealed and sat down at my vanity and pulled out all my hair and makeup stuff.

"you're gonna do your makeup while i do your hair?" she questioned

i nodded, "yeah because we only have like 30 mins until we leave"

we worked silently as to not get distracted in conversation. it was 6:15 when we finished and we rushed to get dressed an slip our shoes on.

akira had chose a one sleeve pink dress with a hole on the stomach and nude heels while i had chose a long green dress with a slit up my left leg and clear heels.

once we were both ready, i picked up my phone and texted the group chat.

ɪᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ

dumb fucking idiots

lyon - simba🦁
akira - macaroni🍝
aziah - swimmer🏊🏾‍♀️
isaiah - dancer🕺🏾
j'adelle - fairy🧚🏽‍♀️
walker - ryan 2.0🖕🏼

swimmer🏊🏾‍♀️
are yall idiots ready?

fairy🧚🏽‍♀️
who the hell are you calling an idiot??

swimmer🏊🏾‍♀️
you.
idiot.

fairy🧚🏽‍♀️
ykw run me my ones at dinner

swimmer🏊🏾‍♀️
rd bet

simba🦁
can we be civil for once you guys
and to answer your question yes we're all ready

swimmer🏊🏾‍♀️
no we cannot be civil
and thank you hybrid

macaroni🍝
leave lyon alone

swimmer🏊🏾‍♀️
oh i'm sorry do you not want me bullying your boyfriend?

macaroni🍝
aziah ezra akbar shut the fuck up.

swimmer🏊🏾‍♀️
wow that was aggressive

macaroni🍝
no it wasn't

fairy🧚🏽‍♀️
yes it was

ryan 2.0🖕
it was but ok

dancer🕺🏾
that was very aggressive kira

simba🦁
i'm sorry love but it was

macaroni🍝
this is racism

simba🦁
how???

macaroni🍝
bc i said so now sush

swimmer🏊🏾‍♀️
are we just going to ignore the fact that lyon called her love???
am i the only one that saw that??

simba🦁
yes.

swimmer🏊🏾‍♀️
okay sir

-----------------
i forgot to put it in there but isaiah walked home after he dropped aziah off at her house 👍🏾👍🏾