𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

________
Y/n pov

I woke up to the sound of my parents laughing, how annoying...

I sat up from my f/c bed, I looked around my room. Toys, stuffed animals, drawers, etc. I got out of my bed and looked around the floor to find my socks.

It took me a few minutes to find it. After that I put on my f/c socks, I went out of the room, to see a strangers talking to my parents. I saw my mom look at me

"Ah, Y/n come over here real quick"

I walked over to my mom and Sat beside her, she patted my head as I sat down beside her.

"Y/n I'd like you to meet my new co workers and their son Matt"

my mom said to me, I looked at the boy and waved and he waved back.

"Matt sweet why don't you go play with your new friend outside?"

I heard the woman say, she looked really pretty, I felt someone grab my wrist and ran outside with me.

We arrived at a house.

"well y/n, this is a friend of mines house"

"Okay, but why are we here?" "I'm suppose to hang out with them today..."

he knocked on the door, 3 boys came out, green, blue and.. red.

"Hey Matt! Who's your friend?"

The green shirted guy looked at me.

"I'm y/n, you are?" "I'll tell you when we get inside"

I nodded, as we walked inside the house. We all sat on the couch in the living room, there was a pretty awkward silence until the green shirted guy spoke.

"So, Y/n... I'm Edd! The guy in yellow and blue is Tom, and the guy in red is Tord, and as you already know the guy in purple is Matt!"

I nodded understanding on what he said,

'so.. the one with no eyes is Tom, and the green shirt guy is Edd and the last one is the guy in red is Tord, okay I got it..'

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard edd say

"We should go to the park!"

"But Edd.. Your mom told us to stay here!"

"Tom, we're going to ASK. her"

"Oh.."

Matt, Edd and Tom seem to be having their own conversation while Tord was left out, he seems to be reading something though.. (DUN DUN DUNNNN ITS HÈNTAI! /hj) I walked up to Tord and looked over to what he was reading.

"Hey Tord, what chu reading there?"

"A book."

"No, no thats not what I me-"

"I know what you mean, it just a adult book."

"Adult.. Book?"

He nodded, I watched as he read the book. This book is so.. so confusing.. I don't get anything.. But... I'm curious. So I took the book out of his hands and read it.

"HEY. YOU CAN'T DO THAT."

"mmhmm"

"Give it.. BACK."

Tord tried to get the book back but I dodged him as I ran around the house, with the book in my hand. I started running faster.

(she's a runner she's a track star, okay nevermind onto the story)

But then I lost balance and triped, to myself hitting my face on the table, I heard muffled yelling and screaming.. everything was so blurry.. and my vision started to black out... (NOT THE FACE! /j but ouch that hurts I can feel it.) I couldn't speak, it was so... hard.

___________
Tord's pov

Everything happened so fast, Y/n fell hit their head on the living rooms coffee table and stayed down.. Edd, Matt and Tom ran to them and kneeled down.

"Y/n? Y/n! This isn't funny you know!"

"Edd, I'll go get your mom!"

I saw Edd nod and Tom ran upstairs to Edd's parents room. I looked at y/n again. Their chest.. it wasn't moving.

"EDD. Cheek their pulse!"

"Pulse..?"

"CHECK IF THEIR BREATHING."

Edd quickly checked if they where breathing by putting his head on their chest after he turned them over.

"Their breathing perfectly fine"

I looked at y/n's face, I was shocked..

"Edd. Tell Tom to hurry up with your mom."

"Sure"

I saw Edd run up the stairs. Really fast, he probably tripped at the last step up.

_________
Edd's pov

I quickly ran up the stairs to see Tom still knocking on their door, but at the last step up I tripped, but I got back up.

"Edd! Your mom isn't opening the door!"

I quickly ran to the door and opened it, to see my mom sleeping, I ran up to her and started shaking her vigorously.

"Mom! Mom! Wake up! Wake up, wake up! please!!"

I saw my mom starting to wake up from all my shaking and yelling as she wake up she looked at me.

"What is it Edd..?"

"Y/n isn't waking up!"

"y/n? who's that?"

"my new friend mom! but please hurry! Their not waking up after they hit their head on our cola table!"

"col- THE COFFE TABLE?"

She looked shocked, and scared. She got out of bed and grabbed her phone.

"Edd tell your friends to put their shoes on we're going to the hospital."

I nodded looking scared, I grabbed Tom by his hand and ran down the stairs with him.

"Guys! Put your shoes on! We're going to the hospital!"

Matt, didn't look surprised but he was scared I could tell the way he was looking at Y/n, and so is Tord.. but he seems more affected then us.

I was putting on my shoe with Tom, Matt and Tord while my mom was carrying y/n to the car.

"get in the car kids."

We all nodded I think as we go inside her car. Y/n was sitting in the front seat of the car beside my mom. 

A few minutes later

__________
Tom's Pov

It's been a few minutes since we got to the hospital, Edd's mom was speeding, while putting bandages around y/n's head tightly at every red light. As soon as we arrived at the hospital Edd's mom told us to stay in the lobby. They took Y/n to a room, I looked at the others Matt looked at us.

"hey guys.. I might have over heard on of their conversations.."

"what did they say Matt?"

"well, there is a 50% chance y/n can survive because of how much blood they lost"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Word count: 1084