𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

_______
y/n Pov

I woke up with my head hurting a lot

'where am I..?'

I looked around the room, the walls where pure white, and had some nice paintings. The bed was silky white, there was things connected to my arm.. A pouch full of blood on some kind of 't' pole mental thing. Until it hit me.

FLASHHH BACKKKK~!

"Hey Tord, what chu reading there?"

"A comic."

"No, no thats not what I me-"

"I know what you mean, it just a adult comic that I stole from my dad."

"Adult.. comic?"

He nodded, I watched as he read the comic. This comic is so.. so confusing.. I don't get anything.. But... I'm curious. So I took the comic out of his hands and read it.

"HEY. YOU CAN'T DO THAT."

"MmHmm"

"Give it... BACK."

Tord tried to get the comic back but I dodged him as I ran around the house, with the comic in my hand. I started running faster.

But then I lost balance and triped, to myself hitting my face on the table, I heard muffled yelling and screaming.. everything was so blurry.. and my vision started to black out... I couldn't speak, it was so... hard.

End of Flash back!

Now I remember.. I hit my head on the coffee table.. I sat up from the bed and looked at the clock.

'I'm so glad my parents taught me on how to read the clock..'

I looked at the clock some more just to see what time it was.

'it's..... one 'O' four in the morning, i could tell since it was dark outside'

I looked out the window where the moon was shining.

'how pretty... I wonder what day it is...'

I laid back down on the bed. I was pretty tired I should say, I closed my eyes as I yawned but I accidentally swallowed a fly.

COUGH

     COUGH

             COUGH

I soon spit out the fly on the floor.

"ew... what a great way to start sleeping..."

I looked at the ceiling.

'I'm not tired anymore... what a pity...'

A few hours had already gone by and I was thirsty..

I wanted to fall asleep so bad.. Like really bad. So I pretend to sleep.

The next day! (It's now Monday)

________
Y/n pov

I wake up to the sound a woman talking. I lay still with my eyes forcefully closed.

"Are they wake?"

"Doesn't seem like it"

"Its past eleven. We should wake them up."

"Alright.."

I felt someone poking me repeatedly.

"What the heck are you doing. That's not how you wake someone up!"

"Shut up Jen!"

"Your a grown ass man. And your poking a child to wake up."

"Well Jen, how would you wake someone up..?"