Rick Riordan

Susie beckoned Thomas Jefferson and Rebeccatha over to explain the Situation.

"So," She began, "I know what happened."

Rebeccatha gasped. "You do?"

Thomas Jefferson snuck the last cookie off the plate and popped it into his mouth. 

"Yes, indeedy weedy I do know what happened," Susie said.

"Cool, what happened?" Thomas Jefferson said around a mouthful of delicious cookie.

"I shalt explain it to you."

≋t≋h≋e≋ ≋e≋x≋p≋l≋a≋n≋a≋t≋i≋o≋n≋

Jefferey was in a bit of a sticky situation once. He met a witch in Salem, Massachusetts, who decided his hair would be good for a stew for her pet sloth bear.

Jefferey ran away screaming like an idiot (duh), but not before the witch cursed him.

"When you are next in trouble, you will be encased in a literal pickle!" she shouted after him, throwing a strawberry at his back.

A few *amount of time*s later, Jefferey had a problem. And just as the witch had said, he was inside a pickle.

"THE END!" Susie cried, as she finished her tale.

Rebeccatha, Thomas Jefferson, and Jefferey (in his pickle) all applauded. Susie bowed. 

"That's all true," Jefferey confirmed.

"Glad we got that settled," Thomas Jefferson said.

"What now, though?" Rebeccatha asked. Nobody could answer that. They knew what happened, but not how to help.