*Marry Me?*

It was a beautiful autumn morning. Michael was out running, when suddenly he saw a you walking down the street. He stopped and stared until you were out of sight.
"Wow." Michael whispered. Was he dreaming? Was it just his imagination? Were his eyes playing tricks on him? Will he ever see you again? He had to find you again. One small problem, he didn't know your name.

Michael was going insane going thinking about you. How was he supposed to find you?
Days passed, and Michael decided to go for another run to try to keep his mind off you. Suddenly, out of the blue, he saw you again and without thinking, followed you until you stopped at an apartment. 'This must be where she lives.' He thought.

The next morning Michael got up and started his morning routine. He passed through your apartment time and time again. He didn't have the courage to go up and knock on your front door. Months passed, and Michael had almost forgotten about you. One day he went to local store to buy some groceries. He was looking through the meat section when he bumped into somebody.
"I'm terribly sorry." Michael said looking up at you.
"It's fine. No harm done." You smiled at him.
"It's you." He said.
"Pardon?"
"I'm..I'm sorry. I can explain." Michael turned red with embarrassment. "Um.." He didn't know where to start. Fortunately, you stayed and listened while Michael struggled for words. "I saw you walking one day...while I was running..you were..wearing a pink blouse and a gray skirt." You looked frightened. Michael was really red now. "Can we start over? Please?" You thought about for a minute. He was very handsome and he had a German accent. You loved foreign men. His eyes were ocean blue and he did look familiar.
"Sure." You smiled. Michael smiled back a d the redness faded from his face. "My name is Fassbender. Michael Fassbender."
"Y/N." You shook hands with Michael.
"It was really nice to meet you, Fassbender." You winked at him. Michael chuckled. "Likewise Y/N."
"See you around then." You smiled and walked passed him. Michael let out a deep breath.

7 PM arrived and Michael was standing in front of your apartment with flowers. He was shaking, but not from the cool wind that was blowing. A few seconds later, the door of your apartment opened and you stepped out. Yoiu were wearing a v neck mint green mini dress with a necklace that covered half of your chest. Your hair was down. When Michael saw you he almost dropped the flowers. You saw the look on his face and smiled.
"Hi." You say walking closer to him.
"Uuhh..hi. You look...you look amazing."
"Thank you. So do you." You looked at him top to bottom. Michael looked sexy in a black v neck T-shirt, a grey blazer and denim skinny jeans. "These are for you." He said holding up the roses.
"Thank you. They're beautiful."

"We're here for Fassbender." Michael had made reservations at a fancy restaurant.
"Ah yes. Mr. Fassbender." The man looked up. "The Michael Fassbender! In my restaurant! Unbelievable!" Michael smiled.
"Right this way."
The owner gave you both menus then bowed.
"What was that all about?" You asked.
Michael stayed quiet, thinking. "Have you heard of X-Men First Class or X-Men..."
"Days of Future Past!" You finish for him. "I knew you looked familiar. You're.." You gasped. "You're Magneto!" You almost jump from your seat, but control your inner fangirl.
Michael laughed. "Let's order. Anything you want." He winked at you.

You spent the rest of the evening talking (and fangirling), laughing at Michael's small Michael
"Wow, look at the time." Michael looked down at his watch. It was 1 AM. "I should get you home."
"Alright." You wiped your mouth with a napkin. Michael stared at your lips.
"Ready?" You say bringing him back to earth. He cleared his throat. "Yeah."

"Thank you for dinner. I had a great time." You said.
"Me too." Michael replied. You looked at each other for a few minutes. There was definitely chemistry between you two. You leaned in to kiss him..he did the same.

You broke the kiss, but Michael wanted more. You put a hand on his muscular chest. Wow. "I'm sorry." You finally say.
"Why? Did you not like the kiss?" Michael asked, disappointment in his voice. You look down and smiled. "No. No the kiss was good, great in fact." You bite your lip.
"I just.. I don't want it to be a one time thing, you know? I really like you Michael." Michael laughed. You loved his laugh. It drove you crazy.
"I'm so relieved. I really like you too, y/n. Do you want to go for ice cream tomorrow?" His eyes sparkled with hope.
You kissed him again. "Okay."
Michael raised his eyebrows. "Okay then. Uumm..goodnight." He lowered his lips to your ear. " See you tomorrow, love." He said in low, raspy, voice. It made you blush and gave you goosebumps.