INTRODUCTION

A supernatural adult fantasy story
.
.

Things you need to know before starting the story.  (The points I got from internet, a text from someone unknown so I cannot give credit but thanking that unknown source)
.
.
LYCAN OR LYCANTHROPE;

• Lycans are the most powerful of all of the species. For an ALPHA Lycan being the strongest and smartest..

• When they are in their LYCAN form they either stand on four legs are even can stand on their hind legs ( two of their legs). They stand tall of 6'10" - 7'5"

• You can kill a LYCAN by cutting of their head or ripping of their heart. But the speed a Lucan body has the ability to heal that menas only a Lycan can kill another of its own.

• Lycans stops ageing after the age 25, and will live only till it is killed by another Lycan.

• They have heightened senses and ability, that means they can move so fast that a human eye wouldn't register them, it will only come as a flash of light for them. They can hear and smell from far away distance. That means they are extremely strong.

• They can also hear heart beats, that means they can know when someone is lying or nervous.

• A Lycan can smell their mates even before laying eyes on them. And they are even extremely protective of them from then onwards.

• A Lycan can choose to mate anyone they want but they will never be whole.

• A mate is the other half of their souls, and before meeting them they are incomplete.

• A lycans mate can be any species except vampies. 

• If a lycans mate were to die then , the Lycan will loose it's humanity and sanity. He will no longer be able to transform into its human for, and go rampage killing and destroying anything that comes it's way.

• A Lycan can sense when their mates are in danger or dies.

• They are also very jealous, possessive and protective of their mates. And if their mates is in danger or no longer in their sight, then it will start destroying anything in anger and only the Lycan's mate can calm them down.

• They can sense their mates emotion as their bond grows and ones fully marked and mated they can sense it completely sometimes finding it hard to differentiate between their mates emotion and their own.

Lycans were created by moon goddess to protect the werewolves from humans. Once when humans strated to kill werewolves lycans were born. This is the reason it is never easy to kill Lycans. As they are the strongest.

• Lycans have to live far away from the human civilization, deep in a forest or high up in mountains. Also they need enought space so that they can go loose when angry.

• They can go live in cities, but need to have permission from their higher ups.

There is another one secret , the biggest secret which will be revealed later in the story.

Also very important one -
Lycan's mark their mates two times, one is the FIRST MARK and the other FINAL MARK.
.
.

JUNGKOOK'S FF -. THE LYCAN'S MARK
.

Playlist : ANIMALS

Playlist : ANIMALS.