Chapter 1

Summary:
Yoriichi and Sumiyoshi were reborn in the Kamado family. In that case they should be fine right?
Yoriichi will sense Muzan, fight him, kill him. His family will survive and demons will disappear, but will this happen? Maybe Yoriichi and Sumiyoshi go to the village and stay the night there. You are right, good job! But Muzan attacks that night. The Kamados get killed by Muzan. But their is a catch. Two siblings survive. Ding ding! It's Nezuko and Tanjiro. But Muzan will not let Yoriichi turn another demon against him. And if Kokushibo is upper rank 1, are they strong too? Muzan will take them away from Yoriichi to make sure he won't get to do anything. Why didn't he kill Yoriichi? It's the immense fear of dying to this monster. But will Yoriichi and Sumiyoshi find a cure? Will they become demon slayers? Will Sumiyoshi develop a breathing style? Will Yoriichi be able to use sun breathing again? Will they fight Nezuko and Tanjiro? Will Nezuko and Tanjiro survive? Will they become humans again? Or will one of them betray Muzan?

Yoriichi POV:
I was getting ready so me and Sumiyoshi can go to the village. Before I heard "But Haha kudasai! I want to help Ani Ichi and Ani Sumi!" that was otōto Tanjiro. He always tries to help me and Sumiyoshi, he even made nicknames for us. He calls me 'Ichi' and calls Sumiyoshi 'Sumi'. He reminds me of Sumiyoshi very much. My thoughts were interputed by Okaa-san responding "No means no Tanjiro, you cannot go with them you're too young" Currently me and Sumiyoshi are 14, Tanjiro's 13, Nezuko's 12 and so on. By all that we will have to leave now before Tanjiro and Rokuta start crying. I mean it's just selling coal and I will be back by evening, what could possibly go wrong?

Word count: 358

Haha = Mommy/mama/mom
Okaa-san = mother
Ani = older brother
Otōto = younger brother
Imōto = younger sister
Ane = older sister
Chichi = Daddy/dad
Otō-san = Father

Japanese writing for these:

お母さん
あに
おとうと
いもうと
あね

お父さん