Chapter 1

(Edited)
I knew I was lost, but since when was I not?
"Since my parents abandoned me, that's when" I thought bitterly. Sighing, I trudged on. It was quite difficult in the state I was in, being attacked everywhere you go. The one thing you must know in the ninja world is to fight.....the one thing I do not know how to do is fight. That's the problem.  The only thing I can do when I'm in danger is to hide and yeah, that's the best thing to do when your in danger..(note the sarcasm).

A strange rustling sound got me back to reality. Before I got a chance to hide, a voice...an incredibly calm voice stopped me.
"That's not a good idea." The voice said. Spinning around, a man with a mask stood.
"Why?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Running away from your opponent? Is that the best idea you can think of?"
That....I was unable to answer

He paused for a moment, staring at me intently until his eyes traveled to my arm where My injury was hidden. His face stayed emotionless. Then, he slowly approached me. Quickly catching on, I instantly walked back.

"I'm not going to hurt you" he says, continuing to walk forward while I, walked farther.
"KAKASHI" A mans voice boomed through the trees. Quickly, I jumped away..well almost. A hand grabbed my arm and roughly pushed me on the ground. 

A thump of feet's were heard.
"KAKASHI! We've been called back to Konoha! Because we are rivals, we shall race ba-" A mans voice said before stopping.
"Gai, not today. You head back first, I'll catch up."
The pairs of feet left. A sigh was heard from the person above me.
"Now, I will give you a choice. You can either come with me by force...or you can come with me willingly."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a dim lighted room. I stood up before being tugged back down.
"ABRACADABRA" I yell, before pulling on the chain with all my might.
"Shit shit shit ow shit"
I mentally face-palmed and laid my head on the wall nearest to the chain. It's gonna be a long week...