Chapter 3: The discovery of....

I glared at him. I was so close to escaping and he does this. Maaaan.
He must've noticed my glare as he turns to look at me.
"Kakashi, where have you found this girl?" The man at the desk asks.
The masked man turns to look at him.
"Near the gates, sir"
"Was there a koala near?"
The masked man raised his eyebrows before flicking his eyes to me. He furrowed his eyebrows.
"A koala?" He questions, turning back to the man at the desk. The man nodded.
"No sir"
My plan has failed. Gotta roll.
"I HAVE TO USE THE WASHROOM" I say, standing up and running to the door....COMPLETELY forgetting about the mask man. The hem of my shirt was pulled back and pushed against a wall. Instantly, my face was faced to the wall while my hand was firmly placed on top of my head with a gloved hand holding it in place.
"LET ME GO" I scream, struggling against the hand on my wrist.
"What should I do, sir?" I heard the masked man say.
"Check for weapons. After that, let her go and let an Ambu escort her to the restroom."

Damn it. It won't work this time. What is up with these people?

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a hand travelling down my waist. I froze. I hated being pat down. It's like "I'm allowed to touch you anywhere and you can't do anything against it."

The hand went down and downer into it reached my thighs. I sucked my breath in and held it. But instead of feeling the hand continue, it stopped.

"Nothing is here, sir"
I sighed in relief. The hand above me was let go and handcuffs were put on me. I was handed to a different man.

"Let's go" said the man that was in the room I woke up in. I was pulled out of the room and was led to the restroom. Inside the restroom was a weird shaped bowl.

"What's that?" I ask him when he opens the door. He raises an eyebrow.
"You've never been to a restroom before?" He asks.
"I have...if bushes count? I mean...bushes are quite comfy to pee in. It covers you and hides you."
"Just go in and figure out. No funny business in there or I will bust in there without a warning"
"..."
I walked in a fiddled with the weird looking door. I turned push a button on the door...hoping its a lock?
Carefully, I opened up the weird looking bowl and screamed.
"AHHHHHH"
"WHAT?" The voice said, as the door rattled"
"THERES WATER IN THE THING" I yell, horrified. It went silent for a moment.
"Hello?"
"SIT ON THE GOSH DAMN TOILET" The voice yelled, startling me.
What a waste of water...
I sat down, wearily, before jumping back up.
"AHHHHH" I screamed again.
"WHAT IS IT THIS TIME?" I could feel the annoyness in his voice.
"THE SEAT IS COLD! MY BUTTS GONNA FREEZE"
The other side went silent.
I couldn't hold in my pee anymore so I sat down and let it all out. Quickly standing up, I stared at the bowl. How gross.
I closed the bowl again and studied it. Ooh...what's this button? I clicked it and a loud sound came from inside the bowl.
I ran out.