💑EPISODE 7💑

{It will be a short update so I'm sorry in advance}

Boy pulls Savi's top and she bends to him and asks what happened to him ..

He says he wants to eat ice cream savi smiles and asks him to wait she asks the ice cream stall owner to bring one ice cream more ..

Savi was eating her icecream and in her arms she was carrying that boy who was eating ice cream with her both looking damn cute aarav clicks one pic of them and smiles and takes out his napkin and goes little close to where savi was standing and wipes the ice cream which was spread all over the little boys mouth savi smiles to him he returns the gesture..

( an lady comes there and says)

How cute apka beta bhut pyara hai ekdum apdono ke jese ☺..

( savi and aarav looks at each other and then too the lady and both together says Nahi Nahi ap galat samjrai hai before they can explain anything suddenly they hear a gun shoot everyone starts running here and there savi holds Aarav's hand tightly and the little boy ran towards the area  where they heard the gun shot savi shouts for him and then both Sarav runs to save that boy )

Man-: ye body kisi behate nale me fek do namo nishan nahi milna chaiye or yaha ke sare log sunle agar kisi ne bhi Ronjan Bhai ki shikayat karne ki Sochi bhi na to uska ticket mai sidha jahanum ka katva duga samje kya..

A old man from the crew -

Tumne patrakar shab ko mardiya itne sare logo ke samne or tumhe lagta hai hm ye Anyae shae ge tumahara mai darj karvau ga tumhare khilaf report nahi shae ge nahi shae ge nirdosho ki hatya nahi shae ge *people comes in confidence and repeated*

Rojan-: oye sobshit Pocha dere isko iske patrakar shab ke pas ..

Sobshit: Ame Shobhit bahu ..

Rojan-: jobhi ho

And the man shoots the old man and everyone gets scared ..

Rojan: abhi bhi kisi ko koi dikat to bolo bhai ..

Everyone starts running from there the little boy then comes and hugs his fathers dead body and starts crying..

Rojan sees this and says ye kon hai sala tune to batya tha is patrakar ki Biwi or bache ki accident me -

Other man replies Bhai ye bat to sach hi hai ..

Rojan asks, tab ye kiska bacha hai ..

That's when savi runs and sees the little boy hugging the dead body first she gets shocked and then runs towards the boy and pulls him in her embrace..

Rojan: ab ye kon hai chamak chalo ..

Other man-: bhai iski ma hogi shayad

Rojan-: matlab is admi ki Biwi?

That's when aarav comes into the scene and scans the area the people were the same people who where all around there building and the man laying dead here was the same man about whom he had heard in news that a reporter in his 30s is missing and reports tells that he had run hiding a big secret if he comes infront of media a very dangerous terrorist can be found but they are not getting him anywhere..

Aarav was scanning the area when a man was coming to pull savi and drag her tu rojan but aarav punched his face before he can even touch savi the little boy was hell scared he was squeezing his small toy he was holding in his hand and then hugs savi tightly..

To be continued..

Precap- Aarav savi to be in a big trouble..

Sorry everyone for short update..