Chapter 4

Sophia's POV

Ok so the first day of school was HORRIBLE! Christopher was so annoying. I don't know how I'm going to live! He kept trying to grab my hand and all he did was blow kisses at me ALL DAY! He wouldn't stop following me either. He sat by me at lunch and he wouldn't leave during recess. Luckily, Arianna was there because if she wasn't it would've been just me and him on that playground.
And don't even get me started on my so called mother! She has decided that she would give Christopher and Arianna a ride to and from school everyday. I mean I have no problem with Arianna, but Christopher is a big problem. And guess who sat in the middle ... ME .... You wanna know why ... Because those stupid kids kept arguing about the window seat so I just decided to end the argument. The whole ride home he kept whispering in my ear 'tin grin' like what the hell is a tin grin? Please explain.
As soon as I got home I ran to my room without saying bye to anyone. My mom came in and told me that was rude and made me invite them inside. When they came in Christopher said he was hungry. Like really? Go home and eat your own food I don't wanna share with you. My mom went in the kitchen and started whipping something up.
"Sooooo tin grin"
" That's not my name" I said blankly
" Ok, Ok fine .... Sophia"
" What?" I said kind of irritated
" Sooooo when are we going to get together?"
"NEVER!!"
" Ewwww Chris you're disgusting" Arianna butted in.
" Aye, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"
I looked at him in disgust. He really makes me want to puke sometimes. I don't even know why he likes me. He calls me tin grin everyday.
Well all I know is that I don't like him and never will. He is a disgrace to our generation and doesn't deserve any attention from any female. I wish he would just get out my house!
After we ate my mom asked if we wanted to go swimming in our pool. I love our pool, it's so pretty and shiny and blue. Christopher and Arianna went home to change. Thank God!! I changed into my pink and zebra print bathing suit and my mom pulled my hair into a bun. Arianna came back in a white bathing suit with black polka dots and her hair in a bun as well. Christopher came back in swimming trunks that I didn't care to look at.
When ran to the pool and I was the first one to jump in. Christopher jumped in after, but Arianna was still standing out because she thought the water was 'too cold', what a baby. A few minutes after she decided to jump in. I was having so much fun until Christopher started splashing me. He's always starting problems!!
After an hour it was time for them to leave. I said my goodbyes took a shower, ate dinner, and then went to my room to fall asleep.
Today was a long day.

-------
Boring and short but I just did an update for my friends because they are SO aggravating .... Jk lol

~Breyana~