Chapter 3

Sophia's POV

So, today is my first day in 1st grade. My mom woke me up this morning which was really aggravating because she makes a lot of unnecessary noises.

When I finally had enough strength to get up, my mom picked out my outfit and I hoped in the shower. When I got out I did the rest of my hygiene stuff and got dressed. I wore a light pink peplum shirt with a big bow in the back, white skinny jeans and my light pink flats with the bow on top. My mom put on my pearl necklace with matching earrings and bracelet. My mom let my curly hair out and put a white headband with a bow on top. Yes, I am adorable.

When I got done eating breakfast, my mom drove me to school. We arrived at Lake Erie Elementary School. My mom registered me and she told me that my teacher's name is Mrs. Elliot

This should be fun.

Christopher's POV

I woke up this morning to the loudest alarm clock ever, my mom. I got in the shower and did my hygiene stuff. When I got out I got dressed. Today is the first day of school, so you know I have to be on point for the ladies 😜. When I got done eating breakfast my mom drove me and Arianna to school. She always treating me like a baby. I KNOW HOW TO WALK!

When we got there me and Arianna were already registered I have Mrs. Elliot and She Has Mrs. Welch.

I hope my teacher is sexy. I would be on my best behavior in that class 😉.

Sophia's POV

Mrs. Elliot greeted me with a hug and a ' Your so adorable ' as soon as I walked into the classroom. She already had assigned seats, so guess where I was sitting. IN THE FREAKING FRONT! Everyone knows that the party is in the back.

As time went by, kids started walking into the classroom little by little. Then I noticed someone I never wanted to see every since the day I met him.

Christopher's POV

When I walked in side Mrs. Elliot's classroom she gave me a hug, but I didn't like it because she is not attractive like I thought she would be. When she showed me my seat my eyes widened.

" Tin Grin " I exclaimed as I forced her into a hug that I knew she didn't want because she slightly pushed me off.

She's playing hard to get again.

" Leave me alone Christopher we are not friends " She said.

' Exactly because we are more than friends ' I thought to myself.

She will be mine.

I noticed the teacher coming so I sat down in my seat.

" I see you guys have met already " She says.

" Unfortunately " Sophia said.

" That's my next door neighbor tin grin " I said with a smirk.

She gave me an evil glare. I love it!

" Well I'm glad I sat you guys next to each other " she said with an innocent smile.

Sophia didn't say a word, she looked kind of upset.

I on the other hand was excited. I love this class already!

Sophia's POV

Is this school crazy!? Putting me and this devil child in the same class?! They must be out of their minds. And my teacher sitting us right next to each other?! Is she crazy?! Ugghh I hate 1st grade already.

--------------

Ok so I am half sleep right now and it's 2:22Am so if there are any mistakes just forget about them I will fix it other than that:

Enjoy this chapter

Vote

Comment

XOXO~Breyana