Let Me Hear You| Osamu Dazai❤️‍🔥

~Female Reader~
Tw: Fingering, Public Sex, use of daddy, Bullet Vibrator

Commission for Ash_Fren

You agreed to this why? Your boyfriend was sitting across the agency as if he was the happiest man alive. You on the other hand were dying inside. Your desk was right next to Kunikida's on top of all of this. You would die of embarrassment and Dazai would literally die by the hands of Kunikida if he found out. What were you worried he would find out about? Well you were worried he would realize what the buzzing sound would be, and that sound happened to be coming from a bullet vibrator.

You were staring daggers into Dazai when you heard Kunikida speak. "F/N? What's wrong? Did you and Dazai get into a fight?" You were swearing in your mind as you just turned back around and smiled at him "Yes I'm fine-" you were cut off by Dazai turning the vibrations higher. Kunikida then looked at you and then Dazai, and while this was happening you were giving Ranpo a "please don't tell" type of look.

Ranpo just shrugged at you and went back to his snacks. Dazai then got up, grabbed your hand and helped you out of your chair. Causing Kunikida to go from concerned to pissed "And where do you two think your going?" "Home! I don't feel good," Dazai whined causing Kunikida's eye to twitch "When do you ever feel good?"

Dazai just smirked as you died inside, preparing for his "rated R" answer. "Why during sex of course!" Kunikida then went bright red as Dazai took the opportunity to drag you out of the agency and to your shared apartment. Dazai then looked at you and smiled "I'm impressed! This time you actually got by without anyone knowing!" You blushed at the memory. It was the first time you two used the vibrator in a public area and when you went to talk to Yosano she just subtly replied with "I'm suprised only a few people noticed. After all the only thing I can hear is the vibrator."

Yosano to this day still teases you about it. "It was your fault for turning it up too much," Dazai then gave you a suprised look. "It was my fault?" He pulled out the vibrator. "Last I checked I wasn't the one making such lewd noises in the closet that day," Your blush got deeper as you punched his arm. Dazai then took off your skirt and panties, then started rubbing your slit.

"Your so wet for me belladonna~" He practically purred as he leaned closer to your ear. "I'll go farther if you moan for me, and if you don't then every time you feel like your about to cum I'll stop,"

You were used to holding back whenever you two had sex, but now you could be as loud as you wanted.

You whined when Dazai moved his hand away. "Please," "Please what?" God you hated him sometimes. "Please touch me," "Who do you want to touch you?" Ergo why you hated him. You just wanted a part of him in you, but of course he wanted you to say exactly who. He wasn't going to continue until you fully said what you wanted.

"I want you to touch me, I want you to make me cum on your hand. Please Daddy," He was shocked at the name, but he got a sadistic smirk and started thrusting his fingers in you as fast and as hard as he could without breaking you.

You were being so loud that you were worrying if any of you neighbors stayed home, if they could or couldn't hear you. The clit stimulation had already brought you close, and with the vibrator. Well whenever you got close Dazai would turn it off. You were getting so close, and Dazai realized this so he then pulled his fingers out. "What are you doing?" Dazai lifted you chin up forcing you to look at him as he leaned his face down to yours.

"Your only allowed to cum on daddy's cock, or not at all." You whined in response as he brought you into the bedroom. "Why bring me in here?" You got on the bed and started taking off your shirt and bra. Dazai was taking off his vest, shirt, and jacket. But when he got to his belt he then wrapped it around your wrists and pinned you to the bed. "Relax my belladonna, daddy will take care of you~" He then started kissing your neck and your chest, causing him to let go of your hands.

"What are you doing?" Dazai just smiled as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock. "I'm getting ready to put it in, after all didn't you say that you wanted me in you? And to touch you?" You then looked and saw he wasn't taking his pants off "Why keep them on?" "I don't feel like taking them off,"

He then kissed you as he slowly pushed himself into you. You reached in front of you to touch him when he pinned your hands to the bed. He then started laughing and you checked to see what he was laughing at. He formed a small bulge in your stomach, after you saw he started pounding into you. The sounds of your moans, the skin slapping, and Dazai's groans filled the room. You only got louder as he started slamming into your prostate.

You felt your end coming the second he started rubbing your clit. "Daddy, I'm-" "I know, I know. You can cum now." He smiled as you practically screamed as you came. You had been edged far too many times that day. Dazai's thrusts started getting faster as he groaned "Shit,"

He then came inside, and you would have been pissed for him going without a condom. But it felt too good, feeling his cock twitch in you, feeling his cum fill you up. The moans then changing to panting

He let himself go soft and enjoy your afterglows as he then pulled out and took his belt off and threw it into the pile of clothes. He got onto the bed and pulled you onto his chest. You then said the first words "If I'm pregnant your dead," Dazai just laughed and lifted your chin up to his face. "Then I would die a happy man," he then winked and kissed you. "And even if I did get you pregnant we're in a good position right now to be parents." You just rolled your eyes as Dazai then kissed your forehead.

Almost immediately after he did you fell asleep. "Sleep well,"