𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘕𝘌 (𝐒𝟐)

7 months later

7 months later

"And how are you feeling after all of this?" You shrugged your shoulders, everything was normal. You were glad to be back home, nothing of the usual was wrong.

Dr.Kennedy nodded her head, "Okay, have you been sleeping?" You glanced at her, "Yeah." She looked at you thinking you were lying which you were, "No more headaches?" A tear almost fell from your eye.

You shook your head, "Nope, no more." She sighed, "Well our time is up. Let me know if you need anything okay? See you tomorrow." You stood up and walked out the room.

"That's if I come tomorrow." She only sighed and you closed the door behind you, "(Y/N) you coming to watch the game today?" You shrugged and forgot there was a game happening today, you didn't care though.

"Maybe, I don't know." You walked away and to your classroom, it was raining today and school was almost out, Ariadne missed school for a couple of weeks, you wonder where he went.

This was your last class, you sat by the window and started writing some things down, the bell should be ringing soon.

And it did, but a bird flew past and you suddenly saw a flashback.

"NO, THIS ISN'T AN EXIT!" You yelled, Ariadne groaned in frustration, "Don't worry (Y/N) we'll get out of here-" you yelled at him, "No! No we won't!" Ariadne sighed and sat down on the grass, you turned and saw a black bird fly past.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you started convulsing, everyone gasped and some of the classmates ran to you trying to help you out.

"What happened?!" The teacher yelled, she saw that everyone was surrounding you and trying to help you, it was almost the end of school and something already crazy was going on.

The teacher called the nurse and you were taken from class, they laid you on the bed and started checking for any signs of breathing...

You were fine, thank God.

Your mother ran in when she heard about the news, you never told her how you actually went missing.

"My God, a-are they okay?" The nurse nodded, "Somewhat but they are dealing with heavy damage. So be careful when you hug them, seems like they had some kind of heart attack or something caused them to get that way, but what I can say is you need to be on that with them so it won't happen out of the blue." Your mother nodded and walk passed the nurse.

She sat in a chair and you looked at her, "I'm okay mom." You mumbled, she sighed, "Yeah, Yeah, I know but..let me know if anything feels wrong. Is everything alright with you? You have been ignoring me and your father for the past few weeks."

"I just didn't want you guys to worry, is it alright if I can go home early today?" You asked her, she nodded and smiled.

"of course. Just get your bag and we'll get out of here as soon as you want." You nodded and sat up, thankfully you wouldn't have to sleep here.

AT HOME

You flopped on your bed and Pulled the covers over you, it was 8:40 at night, you had left school early.

Was everything that happened to you a dream or reality?

"𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘂𝘀, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 (𝗬/𝗡)!"  it's like you can't get those things out of your head, you clamped your hands over your ears and started crying.

"Get out of my head please! Go away, go away, go away, go away, go away!" you yelled to yourself, everything just wasn't the same for you. This didn't seem real for you.

What if everything here was a lie?

..Hopefully it wasn't.