Cursed, New Companion

He woke up in the middle of a forest. It seemed he slept there overnight, he tried to stand and made his way to a small puddle of water. He was gonna wash his face until he looked into the water at his reflection.
"Oh yeah....i forgot....Stupid father turning me into a breakfast food item-" He said in disgust. Who was once a powerful Aztec god was now a simple powerless waffle, cursed by his father after he'd done something terrible...
The cursed waffle then got up away from the water puddle and grabbed his cloak and guitar. "Well...Might as well keep going. Maybe I can find someone that could help me-" He began walking deeper into the forest, following the traveling path that was made of simple fall leaves. 

He seen many things as traveled the forest path. Dragonflies, A parrot or two, and some fireflies landing to the ground below the trees since night had ended. He soon came across a tiny village with a good amount of inhabitants. He explored the small village seeing if anyone might give him ad-
"Hello!!" Said a young lady standing in front of him, atop her head she had bunny ears that were moving their tips back and fourth. She was tall compared to him.. Well he was a litteral waffle after-all.
"Umm... Hello.... Bunny.. Lady?"
"AW YOUR A TALKING WAFFLE... How cute!!!"
"Umm.. Thanks i guess? And your aaaa-"
"Bunny -w-"
...
"Right..."
"My name is Yuuki!! It's nice to meet you mister waffle-" she paused. "At least i think your a sir..."
"I am... My name is Demize-"
The bunny Girl named Yuuki giggled a little. "Kind of a destructive name for such an adorable waffle-"
"HEY IM NOT ADORABLE-"
The waffle tried to protest.

The two talked for a moment longer, Demize finally asking the bun-girl something.
"Hey, do you maybe know someone that might could fix this? Or something?"
Yuuki became confused. "Fix what?"
"This form that im in!!!"
...
"Your not originally a waffle..?"
The waffle sighed.
"No... I was sadly cursed like this... And I need to find a way to change myself back."
Yuuki was kinda disappointed that he isn't ACTUALLY a waffle.... But then she smiled as if she had an idea.
"I know someone who might could help you!!!"
"You do?!"
"There is a fox lady somewhere deeper in the forest. Many mythical powers... She comes here to visit often mainly to help us here at the village! Your lucky she's here now! You'd just have to find her-"
"Could you take me there?"
"Sure!"
Yuuki got an idea-
"Ooonly... If you admit your adorable >:3"
The waffle wanted to protest again. But then sighed as he truly needed the help.
"Fine.... Im...." He stalled.
"Come ooooon-" Yuuki said happily.
".... A-adorable..."
"YEESS" Yuuki said very happily, hopping up and down.
"This is ridiculous -_-"

Yuuki went to her home real quickly and grabbed a satchel and few other things and went out to meet again with the waffle. "Are you ready?"
"Sure... Let's just go-"
Yuuki started walking away and realized she was too fast for the plush sized waffle. "Do you-.... Do you need some help?"
"Nah.... I got it.."
Yuuki then walked to the waffle and picked him up, carrying him in the wedge of her arm while also carrying her satchel on the other arm.
"HEY, UNHAND ME, PUT ME DOWN-"
The small waffle tried to wiggle free.
"Do you want help or not?-"
...
"Aaaaah.... Fine..." The waffle said accepting the help.