The quest for help begins

((Art was a commission my beloved got for me a good time ago. Artist name is Mystery i believe)

Demize and Yuuki traveled through the woods. Leaving the Village behind them as Yuuki followed the path that would lead them to the mysterious fox lady.

Aaaannd mysterious she was indeed. When they arrived the waffle noticed she didn't look exactly like anyone from the Village. She wore modern-ish clothes, not only that but she was a full on animal! Well... Sorta. She acted human. Very odd..

"Ah! Welcome!!" She said very sweetly. The fencing that the two stood in front of magically opened.
"Come on in! Im just working on my plants out here-"

Yuuki smiled. "Hello Ma'am!"
"Ah yes, miss Yuuki! Your from the village if i remember correctly!"
"Yes Ma'am"
"No need to call me Ma'am, hun! Just call me Falena!"
"Well, miss Falena- This waffle is in need of your help!"
Falena looked at the being in Yuuki's arms. "Oh my... I can only assume this poor soul has been turned into a waffle? As I've never seen a living one before-"

The waffle didn't look very happy at this point. "Yes... Now can you help me please?"

"Oh Shit... He talks-"
Falena said a bit startled as the waffle since they arrived hadn't made a peep.
Yuuki whispered to Falena. "He's adorable isn't he?"
"I will admit yes..."

"WOULD YOU GUYS STOP CALLING ME CUTE?!"
"But you are ;w;" Yuuki said softly.

"Now... Miss Fox Lady-"
"Falena-"
"Right.... Can you help change me back?"
Falena nodded and set her gardening stuff down.
"Yes I can- Before I do, might i ask what cursed you to be this way?"

The waffle hesitated. He wasn't just gonna go around and explain that he was a god and that his father made him this way. Though it would make since for just a simple god to have cursed him..... Right?

"A god..." He was half telling the truth.

Falena paused and shook her head.
She began pacing back and fourth and then turned to them. "You see... Im afraid this is a thing I cannot fix...."

"WHAT? WHY?!"
"Well you see.. I may be very powerful. But a god is more powerful than I-
Making them a higher being. And removing the effects a higher being has done to someone else is simply a thing i cannot do-"

"You just don't want to help me!!"
"No no no... That's not it at all! Even if i tried I physically cannot help you!"

"Can't you make an object or something to help him?" Yuuki asked hoping she can.
"Sadly i cannot. See my magic oretty much has its own sentience in a way-
It can sense what the situation is and if I am deemed able to help or not-
In which this case it shows otherwise where i cannot make you an item instantly to help you-"

The waffle became angry and sad- Yuuki said said she would be able to help!! But she's useless!!
"I will give you some info though.. Somewhere east that way across the forest, ocean, and fields... You will find a mountain top- From what I've read there is an object up there that might could help you... But it's a good amount of day's to travel there..."