Part 12

Time skip(Lunch)

Jaehee pov

I was thinking that I have to talk with the boys now. When Jungwon was about to walk out from the class, I quickly grab his wrist and make him turn around to face me. I can see his face was shocked by my action.

"Follow me." I said with my coldness since this things is so serious and I really want to talk about this with him. I pulled him out from the class. I don't care about the other students look at us right now. That I care, I have to stop this cold war between me and the boys. Now we're here, behind the building. I take a deep breath and turn around to look at his face. Yes. He cold as always.

"What are we doing here?" He said coldly. I sighed.

"Come on. This is not the time you to forgot about this." I said. Also coldly.

"I don't want to talk about it." He was about to leave me again. But, I pulled him back because my hand still on hi wrist. I can see he is frowning.

"Well, I know that you are mad with me. But, this is not good for me, also not good for you. I'm really sick of this pain so I decide to said this to you." I said to him makes him look at me with his one eyebrow lifted. I sighed.

"Stop ignoring me." I said. But, I can heard he scoffed. He yanked his hand from my hand. I shocked.

"Go back to where you belong." He said coldly before leave me alone, again. I can't hold this. My eyes started to teary. My chest started to tighten. It's really pain. The pain is real. And my knee started to weak. My head are pounding hardly. I breath hardly. As I know after that, I blacked out.

...

Wonyoung pov

I watch Jaehee and the boys beside her just now walk away from the class. Who is that boy to her?

"Wonyoung!" Someone call me and I turn around to see beautiful girl standing infront of me with her bright smile.

"Hi, my name is Kim Aeri. About Jaehee and Jungwon, you don't have to mind them." Oh that guy name was Jungwon. I look at her.

"Why they look so serious?" I asked. Yeah. I see them being serious just now.

"Well, they have some problem." She said and smile weakly.

"Is that guy was Jaehee boyfriend?" I asked. But, the girl shook her head.

"Let's follow them." Suddenly, someone interrupt us. We look at her. It's a bubbly girl.

"Hi, I'm Kim Haneul." She introduced herself. I nodded.

"Let's go!" The girl that name Waena because she just introduce herself to me put her arm on my shoulder and walk out from the class.

...

We now are watching Jaehee and that Jungwon were talking right now. We are hiding behind the wall. After a few minutes, that Jungwon leave her and I can see how hurt Jaehee was.
I don't know. I'm feeling hurt when see her like that. We watch Jungwon that walk passed us. Yeah. He didn't know about our existence. As we watch him go, suddenly....

"Jaehee!" Haneul run to Jaehee who's already unconscious on the ground. We quickly run to her as well. I put her head on my laps and wipe her forehead as it's sweat. I can see her eyes are puffy. That brat Jungwon do this to her. How can he is?! I really can 't watch Jaehee being like this.

"Quick! Send her to the infirmary!" I said. We quickly pick up her and run to the infirmary.

...

At the canteen