Part 14

Niki pov

I've got call from Jungwon hyung about Jaehee noona. And he said that he found noona. I waited them along with my other hyungs who also waiting for them.

After a few minutes, the door was opened and revealed Jungwon hyung and Jaehee noona. Jungwon hyung was pulled her luggaged while she was looking down on the floor. I can feel the air is kinda cold. I quickly run to her and hugged her legs.

"AGHHH, NOONA! Don't leave me again! Please!" I said as my tears falling down. She and the others seem surprise but I don't care about that. Jaehee noona look at me with her soft eyes. She quickly pulled me up. She look up at me and wipe my tears.

"Aigoo!you think that I will leave you guys like that? Of course not! You guys are precious for me!" She said as she hugged me and patted my back. I cry on her shoulder.

"Jaehee, we're sorry for what we did to you before." Jay hyung said to her. She just shook her head.

"It's okey. I'm okey." She said with her smile.

"Aghhh Jaehee!" Sunoo hyung suddenly come to us and hugged both of us since me was hugging with noona. That's why he hugged both of us.

"Aigoo. This two babies!" She patted our head as we cry on her shoulder. We feel like we have been patted by our mom right now. I miss my mom.

"Tch. You guys are so annoying!" Sunghoon hyung pulled us from her before he could hugged her for himself.

"Hyung~!" We whined as Jaehee noona chuckled.

...

"Did you really prank us? Woah! Park Jaehee!"Heeseung hyung look at her unbelievable as she was laughing like there no the end of the day.

"It's funny to watch you guys like that. Scare because I'm leaving you." She said while laughing again.

"Park Jaehee, you're meannie!" Sunoo hyung said while pouted.

"Well, who doesn't know me?" Jaehee noona pushed her long hair to the back with a sassy behavior. We rolled our eyes.

"Well, it seems like we miss someone here?" Jaehee noona asked as we look around us. Yes. It's Jake hyung. Yeah. He was in his room since he really sad about Jaehee's noona.

"I bet that you have to meet him, Jaehee." Heeseung hyung said. She nodded. She stand up and walk to Jake hyung room.

...

Jake pov

I was admiring the view at my balcony in the room. I still thinking about Jaehee. Where is she now?

While I was admiring the view, suddenly someone knocked the door and open the door.

"Sorry, I wanna to be alone." I said to the person without looking back.

"I guess. I meet you later." I turn around as I heard the familiar voice. Jaehee who was about to walk out from my room.

"Naur!" I said as I run to her. She look at me with her smile and close the door behind her. I quickly pulled her into my hugs.

"OGHHHH! I MISS YOU, JAEHEE!" i said to her while I'm put my chin on her head.

"Gagaga. I miss you too!" She said and snuggled on my chest. I really miss this warm hug. Huhu. After a few seconds, I pulled away from hugged and grab her shoulders.

"Where are you going before? You know that you scare me?me and Layla were really worry about you, you know that?" I said as my eyes showed the worry to her.

"Oh yeah. Where is Layla?"She changed the topic.

" Yah! Don't change the topic. "She chuckled.

"Aigoo, oppa. You look childish! I'm fine now! Don't worry about it!" She said as chuckled again. I let her shoulder away before flicked her forehead.

"Oww! What is this for?" as she rubbed her forehead and pouted. Oh my. So adorable! I pulled her into my hug.

"Let's stay like this for a while." I said. She just silent after that.

...

The next day

Sunoo pov

I run to Jaehee's room since I already miss her although we just met yesterday. Yeah. I wanna spend my time with her from now on. Periodt!

I knocked her door. But, no one respond. I frowned. Where she is now? I knocked for the second time. I heard the footsteps sound from behind the door. The door was opened and revealed Jaehee with sleepy face. She was in her pajamas right now. My heart beating faster after seeing that. How can? I don't know.

"Ughh.. I-i think that you was sleepy right now. S-sorry for disturbing." I said. Damn, how can I stuttering?

"Ahh... Sokey. Let's go in." She said. She open her door widely. I went in and saw Jaehyuk that was still sleeping peacefully on her bed.

"Wait for me here." She said as I nodded. She walk to the bathroom. Taking a shower, I guess? I sit on the bed while staring at Jaehyuk's figure. So cute! Just like her sister! Ehem!

After a few minutes, Jaehee walk out from the bathroom with her... WHAT THE?!

" YAH! PARK JAEHEE! ARE YOU CRAZY?!! WHY DID YOU WEAR THAT BATHROBE?! CAN'T YOU SEE ME IN HERE?!" I yelled as I close my eyes with my hands. Don't want to look at her since she was yes in the bathrobe.

"Wow! Chill, man! I have wear the underwear in here." She said before walk to her wardrobe and wear a comfortble hoodie. How can I know that? Because after I open my eyes, she already wear that clothes. How can she be shameless? I can feel the heat on my face now. This girl... Aish. Jinja! She walk towards me.

"Oppa, are you blushed now?" She asked as I look at her.

"W-what? I'm blushing? Tch. My foot!" I said with my sassy voice although inside me is screaming because she was walking towards me. She stopped after got really close with me. Her face is a few inch from my face. I can feel her hot breath on my face. She look into my eyes. I got nervous for somtime.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked. She smile.

"You're red right now!" She said. I cupped my face and look away.

"What? No!" I said. I pushed her face away from me as she laughed. Aish this girl really makes me embarrassed.

"Noona..."We look at Jaehyuk who was already woke up from his sleep.

"You already wake up? Is Sunoo hyung too noise?" Jaehee words makes me look at her with my wide eyes. How could she? The boy Jaehyuk nodded that makes my eyes more widely open. Jaehee already chuckled of that. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go taking shower. You're smelly." Jaehee said to Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk raise his hands for Jaehee to pick him up.

"Oppa, help me." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. But, still follow her. Yeah. We showering Jaehyuk together.