1

jungwon is a normal guy he not rich neither poor he was a topper at school he is a guy who don't fall inlove easily.

" jungwon " his mother said as she enter the room " yes mom " jungwon replied getting up form his bed " well you just got accepted to jyp high " his mom said
" wait really " jungwon asked in shock his mother nodded as a smile appeared on her face " thank you mom " jungwon got up and hugged his mom " well you should get ready your school will start tomorrow at 10 am " his mom said as she pulled away from the hug jungwon nodded as she left the room.

jyp high is where all those rich kids go jungwon got a scholarship there it was his dream school he will make sure he will make it worth it.

Soon enough he went to sleep excited for tomorrow.

" jungwon wake up its already 8 am " hid mother said shake him softly " you better get up jungwon you only have one hour to get ready " his mom said as she left the room.

jungwon got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower after he was done he grab his bag and went down stairs " morning jungwon " his mother greated him " morning mom " jungwon said he sat down and eat his breakfast " by the way jungwon jisung will drive you to school so you don't have to take the bus" her mother said jisung is jungwon older brother after he finish eating jisung went down stairs " jungwon let's go " his brother said jungwon just nodded and said goodbye to his mother.

" jungwon maybe this is your chance to meet someone " his older brother said
" hyung  you know I don't have interest on dating " jungwon said " I was just like that too antill I met your minho hyung " jisung said as jungwon just looked out the window thinking want his hyung said soon enough the arrive at school jungwon said goodbye to his brother and left.

as jungwon enter there's almost no one at the hall he went to his classroom and there only two seat left he took the one next to the window where you can see the football field soon the teacher enter "  good morning class im Mrs Lee your advicer this year how about we start of the day by introducing ourselves" the advicer said it was jungwon's turn " hi I'm yang jungwon  I hope we can be friends " soon the class started.

After two hours of class the school bell ring it was already lunch time everyone went out jungwon went to his locker when someone approached him " hi I'm sunoo you must jungwon right " jungwon nodded " well do you want to have luch with us " sunoo asked " sure " jungwon replied  they went to the cafeteria they sat down with the rest of his friends " hi I'm jake " " I'm taki " " I'm hanabin " they introduce there self " sunoo who that guy who been staring at me for the past five minutes " jungwon pointed out " ohh that Jay the high school hearththrob " sunoo said continue eating .