2

" yo jay you good you keep staring  at the new guy" heeseung asked his friend " yeah definitely " he said in a dreamy voice " bro wake up and stop daydreaming  " sunghoon said " wantever " he said looking away.

Finally school has ended jungwon and sunoo went to the principal office to get there dorm keys.

" so jungwon you will be rooming with sunoo " the Principal said giving the the keys.

They both enter the dorm they put three things down " I'll take a shower " sunoo said jungwon went to the kitchen to cook dinner soon sunoo went out from the shower and they start eating dinner soon they went to sleep.

it's was midnight jungwon can't sleep so he left the dorm for awhile he start exploring the corners of the school he went back to the dorm to change his clothes after he was done he decided to go to the beach near by.

it's was just 5 minutes he was there he was walking around the beach he found it calming while he was walking he has someone in the beach all by itself he went a little closer so he can see his face clearly he got shock its was the school hearththrob.

who knew he will be just be sitting on the beach " jay " jungwon called him out jay looked where the sound came from he smiled and patted the empty spot beside him jungwon went to him and sat beside him " who knew a hearththrob will be at a beach I thought you where just getting your beauty sleep " jungwon said looking at the distance jay just laugh " I never want the title of the hearththrob I don't know why I got it in the first place " jay said " maybe cause you look handsome " jungwon said " oh so you find me handsome " jay said teasing him " n..no I mean other people think your handsome "  jungwon said jay just smiled at the younger " why me tho there so many people why me " jay said " I don't know " jungwon said they continue to talk about funny and stupid moments they didn't notice It was already sun rise.

they got interrupted by a call on jungwon phone " yah where are you " sunoo said on the call " I'm at the beach "  jungwon said " well come back here it's now sunrise and your still gone " sunoo said as he ended the call " I need to go sunoo is angry " jungwon said standing up " I'll walk you there " jay said standing up aswell.

they both walking back to school they reach jungwon's dorm " do you want to have breakfast with us " jungwon asked
" sure my friends will still be asleep" jay said someone opened the door " oh your finally here oh that's why your not home allnight huh " sunoo said as he saw jay the three went inside the dorm.

" sunoo go get the ingredients where making waffles " jungwon said " uh jungwon where is your bathroom ill freshen up bit before breakfast" jay asked jungwon pointed over where is the bathroom as jay enter sunoo start to ask questions.

" where you on a date, are you guys together " sunoo asked " first no , second no " jungwon replied " I bet in future you too will end up together " sunoo said " and I'm a butterfly sunoo you know I don't have a chance with him his the hearththrob of the school I just enter this school by a scholarship " jungwon said as he cook the waffles " sunoo call jay hyung and tell them the waffles are ready " jungwon said after that they eat breakfast.

" thank you for breakfast jungwon and sunoo I need to go I need to wake up my roommate " jay said as he left the room.

wow jungwon is a good cook jake though
he open door to there dorm and saw sunghoon already awake " wow your awake early " jay said as he flop on the couch " well have about you , you weren't here last night " sunghoon said " I was in the beach " jay replied " with who " sunghoon asked as he sat next to jay " jungwon " jay answered  " my best friend is inlove " sunghoon said as jay hit him on the shoulder