4

they where all walking towards the school students out from there dorm playing or arguing " we should go ice skating " sunghoon said they all agreed.

everyone was skating while sunghoon and jake having a little moment everyone was having fun antill sunoo decided to take a little break soon niki approach him " do you think sunghoon hyung and jake hyung match each other " niki said sitting down " I hope we can be like that too " sunoo mumble " want didn't catch that " niki said " said they do look good together " sunoo said.

" sunghoon stop spinning me in getting dizzy " jake said " why should I " sunghoon said " pls sunghoon I'm getting dizzy I need a drink " jake said sunghoon  carried jake in bridal style he put him down at one of the seat and left to get a drink " looks like some of us is getting tired " sunoo laughed " do you want a drink sunoo " niki asked " sure I want a lemonade " sunoo said niki nodded and stood up and went to the food and drink stand.

soon enough everyone got tired and start chatting  " do any of you have sibling " hanabin asked " I do I have one older brother who engaged to Lee know I think that his name " jungwon said  " wait you mean Lee know the famous ceo " taki said " yeah " jungwon replied they kept chatting about random stuff.

" by the jungwon did you accept that daniel guy " sunoo asked " planing to " jungwon replied jay felt a pang of jealousy " and who this Daniel guy " jay asked with jealousy hint on his voice " oh that guy who keep asking jungwon out but he kept rejecting him , I'm glad that you finally accepted him he was getting really annoying " jake said " all of you shut up I didn't accepted him " jungwon said.

sunoo left early cause he have stuff to do " uuh jungwon hyung do you know want sunoo hyung like I was planning to ask him out " niki asked " yeah he really likes cute stuff and you now other things " jungwon said " wow niki you really have the guts to ask someone like sunoo huh " jay said " anyways jungwon have do you have a crush " jake said " no how about you and - " jungwon got cut off by jake hand covering his mouth.

everyone was back at the dorm " do you guys wanna continue the sleepover cause we barely did anything yesterday " jay said " sure " geonu said everyone agree they all change to there pajamas they watched a movie and played truth or dare.