Epilouge

Camp

🔞

EVERSINCE I met Monique, I knew, from the start, that she was meant for me. Her long black hair with twirls in the end, her doll shaped face, those pink pouty lips that I want to ravish, her kindness and patience, and her eyes that stares at me so gently.

She is the girl that I want to spend my whole life with. She was so perfect for me, so I wasted no time and approached her. At first she ignored me, but as I completely did everything to have her attention I eventually succeeded. 

As months passed by of 'dating' her, since she does not know about that, I'm the one that will own up to it. I finally asked her to be my girl and believe me when I tell you that when she said yes to me, I immediately called my secretary and told him to give a monthly bonus for all the staffs and artists working under my agency.

It was no Christmas but f*ck it, I was so happy and overwhelmed but at the same time it scared the sht out of me.

I had so many what ifs on my mind. Monique is an attractive young girl any guys would want her, she will leave me for a guy that's way younger than me. Because of my paranoia I decided to hire someone that would follow her everyday and report to me who she is with and what she was doing but it was not enough to ease my mind. I decided to follow her personally instead.

One night she went clubbing with her cousin Freya, I was observing her from a distance. When they decided to go home, there was some guy who approached Monique and tried to touch her bum.

Monique slapped the man and went away. My eyes darkened, bago pa maka alis yung lalaki bigla 'ko itong hinatak sa isang hindi mataong lugar. I smacked him on the wall and shot him on the head, the motherf*cker tried to beg for his life but I pulled the trigger immediately.

I continued following Monique and I was right she had so many suitors in her school, using my connections I blackmailed the owner of the school and the families of the boys that tried to court her to stay away from her.

It was not enough for me, she was mine. I won her, I had her first, when I saw her talking her guy classmate I snapped and dragged her out of the premises.

Dinala 'ko siya sa condo at kinulong siya sa kwarto 'ko, that's when I did the thing that I regret the most. I forced myself unto her I was so afraid that she would leave me. I want her to continue her studies so I hired an instructor, palagi 'ko silang binabantayan.

Monique begged me so many times to set her free, I hear her cries every night in bed but I didn't care. What was important to me that time was that she was with me and she has to know that she is mine.

Hindi rin 'yon nagtagal kasi natunton kami ng mga kuya niya. I got beat up pretty heavily, I can't even fight back because everything happened so fast.

After Mhon beat me up he dragged me on to the living room and threw me on the floor. I got picked up by my brother Alpha and there, I saw the love of my life, she was crying and was trying to reach me. It hit me watching her, she deserves better, I have to be better.

My family decided to admit me in a mental institution, I didn't budge and let the doctors do everything. I went to therapy, I drank all my medications, I did everything to be better not just for myself but for my Monique.

I got discharged after a year, I hurriedly went to their mansion. I apologized in front of her family, nakatutok pa ang baril ng Ama niya sa akin but I didn't let that fright me I didn't stand up from kneeling. 

Her Mom forgave me but the men on her family punished me. Another year of not seeing her was hell but I understood her parents. I focused myself on my agency, I have to be richer than my clan to provide her the life she deserves.

She loves shopping so I have to earn more, a billion a year is not enough. I extended branches of my agency to the entire world, I trained my artists hard, I did everything to surpass what I was before. Everything was doing well, then my Dad told me that we will be having dinner with the Cohen family. 

I panicked because I have no new suits, I immediately rushed to a nearby mall and bought their most expensive suit. I also got a hair cut, I went to a freakin' salon to clean my nails, all I cared was to look presentable in front of my Monique.

When we arrived at the restaurant, for the second time I went speechless. There she was sitting beside her brother ever so beautiful like the first time I saw her.

"Love? Hey? Are you alright?" I got back to reality when I heard my gorgeous wife calling me. 

I kissed her hair, "Yes wife. I was just reminiscing the past." We are here in the jacuzzi of our pool. Cash is currently asleep, my gorgeous wife decided that we should try the jacuzzi since we never really had time the past months.

"Hmm okay. Ang ganda dito no? Simula nung naipanganak 'ko si Cash hindi na tayo nagkaroon ng alone time. Ganito talaga siguro pagmay anak na. It was a good decision to hire a nanny since babalik na ako sa work next month." She explained.

"Yeah, Cash is a handful love but he's worth it." She faced me and gave me a smile, " Yup, he's the fruit of our undying love, charot. Hmm, it's been two months Camp. My stitches are fully healed." She said while touching my cheek and biting her lip.

F*ck it. I've been holding back for the past two months because the doctor told me that's the healing period of her stitches. I had no second thoughts and crashed my lips against hers. F*ck my cock twitched because of the excitement I'm feeling.

She placed herself above me as we continued kissing. I travelled my kisses to her neck while my left hand held her waist and the right one was slowly untying her bikini top. I successfully got rid of her top and threw it somewhere, she was about to complain but I kissed her again and massaged both of her mounds.

Her head threw back when I started to suck one of her tits. "Ohh Camp... That feels good..." I licked and swirled my tongue on her nipple. She grabbed my hair and pushed my head more, I felt her rocking her hips on my erection.

I can't f*cking wait anymore, I tore her bikini panty and inserted my member to her core. We moaned in unison when we felt each others' privates. I guided her to move, "F*ck me wife. F*ck me hard. Show me how you miss me." I taunted her, she increased her pace and held my shoulders tightly.

"Damn I miss you so much. You feel amazing as always." I watched her move, her eyes were close while her mouth was open.  She was moaning so loudly, good thing the whole house is soundproof.

"Ohh Camp, I'm gonna cum love..." I held her hips and moved along with her. A few more thrusts and we both came. She feel on my body, I kissed her shoulder while my cock is still jacking off inside of her.

She was about to get up but I stopped her and flipped our position. Now, half of her body is above of the jacuzzi, "Oh my Camp! Hindi ka ba napagod?" 

I smirked and whispered on her ear, "You owe me 9 more rounds wife. So get yourself ready because we will be working all night." 

----------------

Thank you everyone for reading and thank you din to Jewel for making the cover and other stuff! See you guys on my next story Our Innocent Wife .