Castle swimmer but kappa stayed at the vaquita castle

After the death of the vaquita tribe and kappa suffering major depression while staying in the castle he decided not to leave.

He told himself that he would take care of this place. It will be his home. His hidden place.

So he stayed there. And took great care of the place. He met a friend on the way when worm was wandered into the castle to hide from bigger fish.

Kappa basically became the ruler of the place. And the healer. And the guard. Basically taking over every job.

It pained him to even be in the castle after he failed everyone there. But the least he could do was take care of their home.

Plants grew all around the castle, hiding it from plain sight. And he let them grow. Nobody was going to come into his home uninvited.

After 'the beacon' became a rumor, he died somewhere, the shark castle eventually got the news. Suska decided to tell everyone the true prophecy.

Once she did, Siren set off in search for a way to break his curse and find the beacon. Maybe they will know something about curses.

After splitting up with pim and pagoon, I went in search again. I went to a researcher, he hadn't seen the beacon, I met a very big crab. Maybe don't talk with him.

I then met a group of 'witches'. They wouldn't give me information so I just gave up. What if the beacon is dead?

That won't be good. "Heyo siren!" I heard off in the distance. I looked over to see pagoon and pim waving. I swam over to them and they filled me in on stuff.

"Yeah we saw a castle. It didn't have anyone in it though, as far as we saw. It looked rather dangerous to go in. But definitely not abandoned. It's in great condition" pim explained.

"Oh! How didn't I see that before? Where is it?" I asked. "I'm not sure if you wanna go in there siren. But, if you saw so." Pim pointed me in the direction towards the castle. "It's well hidden! Just keep looking!" She yelled as I swam off. "Thanks!" I yelled back.

Hidden well huh? This should be hard.

Apparently not. The smell of blood came from somewhere in a city of seaweed.

"Shit! Owww..." I had accidentally got a cut across my hand from a sharp rock I was using to carve in murals. I rummaged through my bag but couldn't find any medical items.

"Worm! Did you take my bandages?" I felt stupid as soon as I yelled that. Whatever. Time to go be dramatic and sing to myself.

It gets lonely here. And sometimes creepy. Seeing so much seaweed out of my window is really creeping me out.

But I froze my singing when I heard something. A clink of metal on the rock. I've heard it too much because of worm taking my magnifying glass.

I picked up a spear and headed over to the sound. I searched the room quickly and my eyes layed on a blue-haired-boy staring at the murals.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. And I know you're here. The smell of blood is much to close, and these marks look recent." He touched the wall lightly.

I'm a blink of an eye I had the spear against his neck holding him. "I don't trust you." And I hit him over the head with my rock.

Ugh, don't hit him too hard kappa. You want him to wake up eventually. Hmmm. Where do I put him? This castle doesn't exactly have cells or cages.

So I did the only reasonable thing and tied him up with some rope I found. Easy!

Waking up was, painful. Damn he couldn't have hit me any harder could he? And then once I was fully awake, I realized I was tied up.

I was struggling to get untied when I felt his hand untying me. "Uh, why are you untying me?" I asked. "You weapon is somewhere you won't find it. And I can get you in a chokehold in seconds. I'm not worried." He continued. Oh boy.