Shards collection (1)

Silver Shards 

These will be my little something for all of you. Over years i accumulated numberless ideas , small shards , and so i share some with you.

   Today lets go see what we find in shattered mirror of worlds...

"Limit over"

A broken shell on single side

On other strength will all decide

In last moment shine truly bright

Limits are there to get shattered by spite

    Two men stood on dark gray sand as white marble walls with all coloured flags surrounded them . Many races could be seen in the seats , kings and queens in special lodges awaiting the show .

   Knight in black armour , half-orc with long rune covered mifril blade . Level 127 . Young , bold , strong and with "meta-build" for sure even if in "Unreal" all skills were built on your own knowledge and actions to create such. His short white hair and red eyes stood out from bulky horned helmet.

   Other man was wearing barely anything. Black tight body suit covered in webbing of complex runes and words made out by silver and blue strings.  Cloak made of white fur with obsidian black outline , pattern of snakes . Deep hazel eyes looked bored as short black hair fell down to level of his chin. Pale skin making him look ghostly compared to tanned armoured warrior . Level 122 .

   Arena roared as for dagger holder everything went from normal to a halt. Years of practice , years of searching yet only virtual world had given him a solution , an answer .

   Weak body and lost gene lottery ? If you have skill it doesn't matter ! You are no one and fear haters ? No one knows who you are truly here .

    So he let go fully . University became a job , job became more of a sideline of life . He forgot hus real name , his parents cared not enough to remember his existence after his dear big brother became professional singer. So he let go and chose new name , virtual name , virtual life .

   Clang of mifril against crystal covered dragon bone rang for long time , stretching like a humm of beautiful banshee in his ears. This was what he uncovered . System answered to desires .

    All those years ago when he went solo on a boss , with pain limiters hacked to be at 100% as well as all other feelings , he uncovered limit . 

   Human brain could only take so much , but system and capsules could force information on it faster . Slow time down , increase intensity of pain , but as well pleasure.

   His opponent was weak , he barely went to 75% of pain . No one without 100% pain had limit broken even slightly . His own was 336% , also after that doctor said he would die. 

   He knew that . Silvern barely cared . Blades moved , mana flowing through him felt like mixture between liquid fire and nitrogen tearing him apart to fulfill it's destructive purpose .

   Blade moved right by his ear , his daggers entered the small gap and mana exploded from tips of bone made weapon that he made years ago .

    -Victory to our champion of the year , fifth time in a row ! Silvern Madrunner ! - announcer lady spoke . He grinned seeing two godly beautiful succubus ladies carrying his cup , he knew they were part of the prize as well for whole week .

   Capsule shot open in dimly lit room . Thin , frail , pale body moved out of jelly like liquid. His cheeks covered by bloody tears , ears bleeding , but he was smiling.

   Nameless , shell , made it's way to the bath. He looked at himself. Boring brown eyes he got from his workaholic of a father.  Stupid dark brown hair of his winy mother . At least he never got fat as they both did .