Before the Demons Come: Part 2

Here you are now, on your hands and knees, your ass perked up just for Kyojuro. You placed your haori beneath you to prevent you from getting dirty, but that's not gonna help much. He pressed his large cock against your pussy, teasing you a little bit. Your cheeks turned a soft shade of red as you looked back at him, he admired your lustful beauty.

Before you could say anything he shoved his cock inside you, sending a chill of pleasure up your spine as you gripped onto the floor. He let out a soft sigh

"You feel so good..." he whispered to himself, slowly moving his hips.

His giant cock hit the walls of your pussy just right, you let out soft moans every time he shoved his dick into you. He ran his hands down your back and eventually to your waist, grabbing in gently as he began to pick up speed with each of his thrusts. The pleasure was getting more intense now, you felt his entire cock in you and it felt amazing. The movement of his hips began to grow stronger as he gripped onto your waist tighter, letting out a soft groan as he did so. Your loans began to get louder and more intense, you already felt so close and you didn't want him to stop.

Kyojuro grabbed one of your arms and used it as as sort of support as he leaned back and bit and began moving his hips more harshly. His cock repeatedly hitting every spot inside your soaking wet pussy. You couldn't help put lose yourself to this intense pleasure that you felt, nothing else mattered right now except for him railing you. You gripped the ground tighter as he slammed his throbbed dick into you, breathing heavily with each thrust. Your moans synced with his hip movements which gradually got harder and harder.

The feeling was so good, your body shivering with desire for his thick cum. You felt the growing pleasure run through your body as he fucked you, you let out loud gasps and short moans as your pussy trembled with pure pleasure, your legs weak from the stimulation.

"You came already?" He chuckled as he grabbed your other arm and slammed into you harder.

The intense pleasure was too much, you couldn't help but moan even louder as repeated shots of pure pleasure ran through your body. Despite you already cumming, he still kept going. Your pussy throbbed with each intense thrust he delivered into you. You could feel his hips move faster as he pulled on your arms a bit more. That tingling feeling was back, you were about to cum again! The intensity left your mind completely blank, you were completely lost in this lustful desire. You could feel your body tense up again as he shot his load into your tight pussy. He delivered a few more thrusts before finally pulling out his cock and releasing you. You simply fell onto the ground, your body weak from the multiple climaxes, your legs left trembling ever so slightly. He leaned over and gave you a peck on the cheek before covering your naked body with his hoari.

"You rest, I'll take care of the mission" he laughed, putting his clothes back on. "I'll be back shortly, hopefully you have regained your stamina for another round."