- 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

🐻𝐇𝐈𝐌ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

🐻
𝐇𝐈𝐌
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Moon Jaem? The boy asked as the girl jumped, startled.

How did he know her name? As far as she knew, she didn't walk around telling random folks her full name. What freak would do that?

Lim whispered in her ear from behind, ❝Do you know him? as she was just as confused as the girl who slowly shook her head in disbelief, eyes wide.

Well, good luck 'cuz I gotta go she whispered before disappearing with the tray full of dishes. And just like that Jaem was alone with a mad man.

Upon Lim being gone her focus switched to the strange boy in front of her that was standing by the cashier and had just taken his order. She couldn't see much of his features because due to the bucket hat he was wearing.

Do... I know you? She carefully questioned as they stood face to face.

He chuckled awkwardly putting a hand on his neck, ❝It's me...

She was at a loss for words as her eyes rapidly blinked. What did he mean by "it's me"? Her eyebrows drew closer together before speaking, ❝Who?

Donghyuck

She shuffled back a step, as her posture stiffened, lips parting with a dazed look. Donghyuck? That Donghyuck?

Nothing about the boy she saw in front of her seemed to resemble Donghyuck. This boy was taller, way calmer and his voice was gentle and throaty.

I haven't seen you in ages, Gem he spoke showing a sheepish smile. He slowly removed the bucket hat, ruffling his hair.

That was when she saw his eyes. Yup. That was him. It couldn't be anyone else, but she didn't want to believe it.

No way... she responded with a tentative smile.

Do you... have time? He vigilantly asked. His left hands fingers tapping on the drink in his hand.

What could he possibly want to tell her? He didn't seem to have much to say when he left.

She closed her eyes and exhaled through her nose. ❝You're asking me if I have time?

His lips formed a thin line, ❝I mean... I understand if you decline

Then why did you ask? She stormed towards her laptop, closed it and brought it with her through the cafes exit.

. . .

People were seated at the tables conversating and the murmurs filling up the four corners of the restaurant. Waiters were walking by picking up dishes while two ladies sat down by a table— one irritatedly ranting.

It was WHO?!❞ the short hair, Lim, yelled. Slamming her hands onto the small table, causing the plates and cups to wobble.

The people near the girls turned their fierce gazed towards them. ❝Lim!❞ Jaem whisper-shouted, covering the sides of her face with her hands in embarrassment.

Lim leaned back while looking to the side, ❝I'm sorry but, you're really lucky she scoffed.

Jaem looked up at her in confusion. What was so lucky about this situation? ❝Or extremely unlucky. Depending on how you wanna go about this the older girl chuckled, playing with her silver ring.

I just can't believe it Jaem breathed out in frustration, resting her head on her palm, defeated.

The girl in front of her gazed worriedly at the distressed Jaem. She sighed in concern as there was only one answer.

It's all about what you decide to do

Jaem groaned, leaning back in her chair. She didn't want to decide anything at all. She just wanted to turn back time. When everything was fine.

How about I just log off from life huh? She laughed in agony, Lim patting her shoulder reassuringly.

Gem please,

Jaem rolled her eyes at her statement.

Not without me Lim chuckled, earning a groan of her foolishness. Who was she kidding? Her sister being serious? Not in a million years.

By the way, Jaem begun, Lim humming indicating she was all ears.

continuing she asked,❝Where do you live?

With my boyfriend Lim quickly answered, Jaem gasping in shock as her hand covers her mouth.

You—

—Have a boyfriend?! She raised her voice while her eyes wide.

What? I'm like... she paused, forgetting her own age. Which wasn't news since Lim would always forget the utmost simplest things.

25 now! She continued, Jaem attempting to hold her laugh, but failing miserably. Causing Lim to sulk while sipping on her plain water.

That's not what I meant. Why didn't to tell me anything about it

🐻

A/N
Don't know where the hecck this story is going but hoping someone will enjoy it lmaooo

also vote pls ;)