- 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

🐻𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

🐻
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Her coal colored hair was tied up into a loose bun that could fall apart at any moment. She wore soft, grey sweatshirt and pants set that she bought about two years ago.

Her slippers clicked on the floor as she had just gotten up from her bed. It was around 8 AM and soon she would have to get to work.

Her new assignment was to choose another set of wardrobe for the idols of the boy band NCT Dream that she yet had learned the names of.

Dragging her feet on floor she slowly made her way to the fridge as nothing else mattered. In about 2 hours she'd have to be a little more dressed up and caffeinated than this.

Sighing heavily she grabbed the milk and a cereal with berries mix in it. Sitting herself down by her wooden, white table and chair she sloppily fed herself as if she wasn't starving earlier.

After what happened yesterday she couldn't help but to forcibly be brought back to the past. The whole situation wasn't too favorable.

She sighed. What if she had done something different? Would she had still been close with Jisung? Perhaps nothing could've been done.

She shook the thoughts away. They ruined her already depressed mood. Looking at the table and searching in her sweats pockets she groaned when she couldn't her phone. Groaning even more once she realized she left it on her white sheets, connected to her charger.

Standing up she placed her dishes in the sink, grabbed a cup and poured coffee in it. Chugging half of the drink down she yawned, stretching her limbs.

Even coffee didn't seem to wake her up.

.    .    .

A hell of a week had passed.

It had become a tad bit chillier and the horrendous insects had started to disappear. One thing she liked about the autumn. The period when the leaves fell off the tress and the wet smell of rain washed up in the air.

However, the buss rides had become boring, lifeless and demotivating. If she was lucky enough, sometimes, Hara would come pick her up on the worst days but, that would mean waking up earlier than 8, which didn't sound to appealing to Jaem.

She arrived quite a bit early and on the way she met with Yumi, who was wearing a beige crop top cardigan and loose, wide jeans, paired with white sneakers and a  chocolate colored bucket hat to top it off.

Oh my god Yumi, you look amazing Jaem exclaimed, hugging the gorgeous girl as she laughed.

I'm just doing the minimum❞ she replied, swinging her white bag back and forth.

If that's the minimum then I guess the bar for me is 6ft deep Jaem chuckled, as the two walked towards their office and greeting other colleagues on the way.

The others had briefly settled in place, bringing the outfits carefully out to make sure everything was in tact.

Yumi and Jaem greeted the other as they too, started to help out in the process of sorting out who's outfit was who's.

She smiled proudly as she observed the color scheme she had thought of herself. The first outfits were green and black, seconds were tints of different pinks, the last were cool toned colors and blue.

This was the first time she was going to read the list of which outfits were going to who. She hadn't had any time, plus she was only in charge of the colors and she was had greatly gotten impressed once seeing them in physical form.

Huang Renjun, Zheng Chenle, Na Jaemin, Park Jisung—

—Lee Jeno, Lee Mark, Lee Hacehan.

Her eyebrows raised as there were so many "Lee's" in this group. She skimmed through the info given to her. Everything was fine until she saw a certain name.

Full name: Lee Donghyck

She gasped, backing away from the paper. How could it be? Had she already started hallucinating about him? It must've been all the coffee in her system that was playing games with her.

Hey... Hara❞ she spoke, the girl in question humming loudly in response. Hara made her way towards Jaem with her hands full.

What's wrong?❞ she asked not thinking much about it.

Can you just... What does this say?❞ Jaem stumbled on her words, not quite knowing what she wanted to say.

Hara furrowed her brows, finding it strange of Jaem to act like this. ❝Uh... Lee Donghyuck?❞ She read, scratching her head in confusion.

What? Do you know him or something? Hara wondered, but she didn't actually mean it. Until it became clear once she saw the look Jaem gave her.

YOU KNOW HIM?!

🐻

A/N:
Don't forget to vote or whatevah lmao 😝
It takes me 3 years to write one chapter and some authors out here finishing a whole book in a month?!?!