The First Memories (1)

Cale Henituse.

Cale Henituse has had many titles throughout his life.

Cale the Trash, The Young Master Silver Shield, A Hero That Will Never Be Seen Again, and even more that had spread through not only the Roan Kingdom but the two Continents like wildfire.

But there will always be one title, one name, that truly made him who he was this day. A name that made him who he was and yet, it is the same name he threw away.

Kim Rok Soo.

The name felt like a distant memory for Cale Henituse. It was a name full of despair, unlike the life he has lived as Cale Henituse.

Kim Rok Soo had a life full of despair, full of anger. A life that no one could bare other than himself.

For his sacrifices, for his life, and for his despair, we will dive deep into the records of Kim Rok Soo and relish in truly how Kim Rok Soo's life unfolded.

We will now begin the first record of the life of Kim Rok Soo...

----{The First Memories (1)}----

A ragged man. A man with greasy, thin, black hair was hunched in a plastic chair. His hands were clasped as if he were praying to any holy being above.

The man looked like he had just finished running a marathon, with beads of sweat going down his throat, unkempt hair that sprung up in every direction and closed eyes that had prominent eye bags under them.

Overall, this man was the definition of a mess.

The air seemed to tense up along with him as a nurse came out of a room in front of him. He sits up straight so fast that if he got whiplash, both he and the nurse wouldn't be surprised.

"Ma'am, is my wife alright? Did she make it out fine? Did my son make it out?" The man spoke in fluent Korean, trying to show his manners yet rush things at the same time. As if answering the man's questions, the nurse broke out into a bright smile.

The man let out a haggard sigh in relief as he awaited the nurse's words.

"Mr. Kim Soo Bak, your wife, although in a bit of pain, is doing fine. Your son is healthy as well. Please, come in.' The nurse addresses the ragged man, no, Kim Soo Bak as he does a slight bow and shuffles into the hospital room.

Kim Soo Bak stood a couple of steps away from the door frame, watching his wife coo softly at the crying baby in her arms. It was a magical sight for the man, who had always wanted a child with his most loved one.

"Yeong-Chi" Soo Bak calls out softly, heading towards his family and new member. The person in question, Kim Yeong-Chi, looks up with droopy eyes, a drowsy smile on her face.

The woman's already frail body seemed to be unimaginably weak even for her. The crying child in her arms seemed to get louder once Kim Yeong-Chi stopped rocking the small child, only calming down a bit once Yeong-Chi continued to rock the small child.

It was a miracle that Kim Yeong-Chi survived giving birth to a child as she had always had a weak figure. Kim Soo Bak didn't mind it though, he wouldn't question it and accept it with full respect to any God who allowed him to have his dream life.

Kim Soo Bak continued walking, now next to his wife and softly ruffling her hair.

"Rok Soo." Yeong-Chi breaks Soo Bak out of his thoughts, stating an unfamiliar name. Soo Bak looks down at his child who softly whines, falling into what seemed to be sleep.

"It suits him, doesn't it?" The woman laughed warmly, looking at the usually cold husband of hers that seemed to melt in front of his son.

"Kim Rok Soo. I like it." Kim Soo Bak said with a rare soft smile. The warm scene of a family blooming was gravitating, a nurse who was supposed to take the baby back let them stay in their happy pose for just a while longer.