AJ THORKI

JAKES POV

I here a small noise coming from next to my bed "fuck" my alarm clock. I dont want to get up, this bed is so comfy. I get up anyway. I walk into the bathroom and jump in the shower. I put on some jeans, a white 3/4 sleeve shirt, a grey huddie and dark blue vans. I grab a peace of toast and run out the door. Its Saturday and I have nothing to do so I decide to go for a walk.

I look at my watch and see that its already 2pm. I walk toward into a caffe and order a sandwich and coffee. I go to look for a place to sit and see that there are none. I here a voice say that I can sit with him. So I sit down across from this boy. After about five minutes of sitting in silence the boy says something. "my name is alex" he says, there is something about him that I like and it makes me want to know who he is."Im jake, nice to meet you" I smile at alex and shake his hand. We talk for an hour with out ether of us noticing."Im sorry I have to go but my mom needs my help with some boxes were renovating the basement" alex gets up and then begins to speak again"here, type your phone number in, if thats okay with you" I take his phone and hand him mine."great so I will text you soon, it was really nice talk to you"I say. We both say good bye and alex walks out.

ALEX'S POV

"mom im home" I walk down to the basement and help my mom unpack the furniture. We talk a little about my art I have been doing and what im doing now."Im going to go start dinner, come up when you done" My mom walks up stairs. I keep unpacking, I cant stop think about jake. There was something different about him and I wonder if should text. Maybe its to soon, would that be thought of as weird, maybe it will come across creepy. I dont wanna do that. screw it im going to text him. I grab my phone and click on jakes name.

ALEX-Hey its alex.

What if he forgot about me.

JAKE-Hi, hows the unpacking.

ALEX-Good thx, just boring. But im done now

JAKE-Cool, so you maybe you wanna hang out sometime

ALEX-Ya sure,I would like that. Were do you wanna go

JAKE-We could just go of a walk and eat something

ALEX-Ya, sounds great tomorrow at 6:30 good for you

JAKE-Ya meet me on Queen and karben st

ALEX-Sounds good, see ya then

JAKE-see ya