^chapter 5^

"Ms. Sasha, I have something for you to wear." The guy said handing me a white formal dress and some black heels.

"May I ask what your name is?" I asked taking the clothes.

"Mr. Frederick."He replied smiling.

"Well Mr. Frederick can you tell me why I'm here and where my mother is." I asked following him as he walked infront.

"She is safe at home Ms. Sasha." He informed me as we stopped in front of a door.

"Wydm she's safe at home she told me to bring her something."

When I looked inside I saw 'S+M' on the bed spelled in roses, with gift bags informed of the bed.

"Well- " I started but when I turned around he was gone.

I shrugged and closed the door. I placed my gun on the dresser and took off my clothes.

I slipped on the formal dress and heels before grabbing the box , and putting it in my bra.

I sat down on the bed playing on my phone. When I heard a knock at the door.

A few seconds later the door opened and it was melly in a suit.

"I knew it was you, now where is my mama at for real."I said standing up, walking over to him.

He laughed. "Thanks, nice to meet you to."

" you so annoying now what do you want, because I don't even like you rn?" I asked putting my hand on the wall.

"If you didn't like me why didn't you come?"

"For my mom obviously, she said she needed something." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh right, those for me. You still got them?"

"What do you need condoms for?"

"You gon see.." He said taking my hand, walking to the back of the house.

We walked through the back, sliding doors and out into the pool area.

When we walked into I heard the speakers say. 'Catchin feelings playing now.'

The song started playing and melly grabbed my hand singing with the music.

"This lowkey sound like you." I said laughing.

"Cause it is me nigga." He laughed at my comment.

"I ain't know you could actually rap." I said still dancing with him.

"The part that's getting me is the actually, like fuck you mean." He said looking affended then his face changed to a more surprised look.

"I ain't know you knew how to dance." He said pulling me closer to him.

"I only brung it cause I thought somebody had my mama." Just when I said that another song came on.

'Candy Rain playing now' the speaker said.

"MYYY LOVE DO YOU EVEAA DREAM OF." I sang along to the song.