%Chapter 6%

I woke up with my body hurting.

Looking over a saw a peacefully sleeping Jamell.

I sat up in the bed looking around.

"What the fuck happened in here.." I ask myself, looking at the clothes and water bottles on the floor.

I rubbed Mellys back until he woke up. "Yes?" He said facing the door.

"Can you get me some water?" I ask while feelin around for my phone.

"You can't get it yourself?" He says turning his head towards me.

"No ."

He sucked his teeth while getting up out of the bed.

I again was appalled at the rooom

"This shit is disgusting." I thought dangling my feet over the edge of the bed.

I gather up some strength and hop off the bed.

Big boss shit

I bend down picking up the clothes on the floor, tossing them in the hamper.

While throwing the last bit of clothes in front of the bed in the hamper, Melly opens the door.

He hands me the water, getting in bed and under the covers.

"Nigga get up and help me clean this room." I pull the covers off of him.

"Why you need help, look like you doing a great job." He said , pulling the covers over him.

"My body hurting can you please just help me." I whinned

"Sound like a personal problem to me."

I took one of the half empty water bottles and threw it at him. "This Is your room I'm just helping you out."

"What the fuck is you doin?" He questioned, sitting up in bed

"Trying to help YOU clean your nasty ass room!"

" yo body ain't hurting that damn bad, what you ain't never had sex before?" He laid back Down.

"You know what never mind."

I grab the robe from the rack on the back of the door and wrapping it around me.

"Whachu bout to do?"  He questioned me.

"I'm hungry and I need to get my clothes." I said walking out into the hallway.

Making my way down the stairs and into the kitchen, I reach the fridge and open it.

I felt mellys arms wrap around my waist, "you Fina make us some food?"

"No." I answer, grabbing the eggs from the shelf.

"Why not?"

"Becuase you didn't want to help me clean YOUR room. Like I said before." I stated, placing them on the  island.

"You were doing good on your own, plus you volunteered." Melly kissed my neck softly.