Lies (2)

"GO-" but before I could finish, something hit my head. Everything went black, and all I could hear was Tubbo and Ranboo yelling. Suddenly it went silent.

----------------------------------------------

"HANNAH!" I screamed, trying to run to her as fast as I can.

"Y/n we have to go!"

"NO! I'm not leaving her here! We can help!" I said desperately trying to get out of Wilbur's arms. Tears streamed down my face as I watched my new friend fight for her life as walkers surrounded her more and more. I watched in horror as one bit her leg, causing them to fall down onto one knee. They kept fighting though.

"Don't look." Wilbur tried dragging me away, but I kept resisting. I continued watching as more and more came, slowly ripping her flesh off. Bloodstained the road as they screamed out in pain, and the more I watched the worse it got. I watched as one ripped part of her throat out, causing their scream to turn into nothing but gurgling, then finally silence. Tears streamed down my face as my eyes started to sting. Finally, I stopped resisting Wilbur, letting him drag me to wherever the boys were hiding. I watched as the walkers got further away, eating away.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, clutching a photo of three kids. "I'm so so sorry.."

---------------------------------------------------

My mind was blank. I couldn't feel, hear, or see anything. It was as if someone had turned off the lights and left me in a room full of nothing but silence. I tried to move my arm but it was held back by something, I'm guessing rope. I tried to look around me but couldn't see anything. I tried to think back at what happened before I woke up.

"First I and Tommy got into an argument, then walkers appeared then-" suddenly my eyes widen and I became tenser. I looked around the dark room frantically looking for something to get me out when suddenly I heard a noise, and a door that must have been in front of me swung open. There stood a tall bulky figure.

"Ah, you're okay-"

"Okay my ass! Where the hell am I and where is Tommy?!"

"He's with the others but I need you to promise you won't try-"

"Try what? Escape after waking up in a pitch-black room tied up? Yeah, who wouldn't want to escape."

"Y/n please." As the figure closer, I could see the features better to realize it was Sam. Suddenly my anger rose quicker. "Look I know what you're thinking, but you need to hear me out." he untied my hands and helped me up. I pushed him away.

"What am I thinking? That I just got Tommy killed and one of my closest friends just betrayed me." I walked out of the room, my head was still aching but I ignored it. "Where are they."

"Follow me." He walked out of the room and down the hallway. I followed behind. As we walked in silence I could hear noises coming from some of the bedrooms, it sounded like groups of men and women talking about something. I looked back at Sam.

"So. Are you gonna explain to me what happened?"

"What happened is you went off and almost got those boys killed." I paused in my tracks.

"Excuse me?" Sam turned around.

"If you would have just stayed put then none of this wouldn't have happened."

"If I stayed put? Oh, I'm sorry I walked off after Tommy and them because I thought it was safe enough because YOU said it was." I balled up my fist.

"Look I never said-"

"YOU said we were safe. That we could stop there because all the walkers had headed in a different direction. So tell me Sam whose fault is it really?"

"Look I was just trying to keep you all alive."

"And by alive you mean trap us in an area infested with walkers? Oh and let me guess, timing me up and leaving me in a dark room was for my own safety huh?" I looked at him. Just as he was about to say something else, one of the boys from earlier came running down the hall. He whispered something into Sam's ear before looking at me and running back.

"We can discuss this next time. He's in this room." Sam opened the door to a small white room where Tommy was asleep in. I walked in and saw Tubbo and Ranboo there sitting on a small couch. Both were asleep. Tommy was on a bed. "I'll have the others join you soon." I turned to him but he was already walking off. I let out a deep breath and walked in, closing the door behind me.

I walked over to a seat and pulled it up to Tommy's bed. Sitting down I gently took Tommy's hand into mine and held it. He was covered in bandages where the bullet must have hit him. I lowered my head, tears forming at the ends of my eyes. I was always so strong around the boys because I didn't want them to be scared, but truth be told I'm not strong.

"I'm so sorry Tommy. I should have listened to you." I raised my head, tears rolling down my face causing my eyes to slightly burn. "I should have talked to you about moving. I should have asked you if you wanted to do this." I tightened my grip a bit around his hand. Suddenly the door opened. I quickly turned around to see that it was Dream, walking in. I quickly stood up and rushed over to him.

"Y/n-" I quickly pulled him into a hug, burying my face into his chest.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I said, letting the tears get soaked into his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me gently and placed his chin on top of mine.

"I'm glad you're okay too. But what about the others?" He pulled away and lifted my face up. I wiped away the tears and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. I just now got here."

"Is Tommy going to be okay?"

"I........I don't know." I paused for a second, rethinking those words. Suddenly I walked over and sank into the chair. Dream walked over and kneeled down next to me, putting his hand on top on my knee. I let the tears roll down my face. I didn't know if Tommy was gonna survive, and if he didn't, it would be my fault.

"Y/n?" Dream said softly, but I ignored it and let my thoughts overcome me.

"I-I killed him."