Sixteen

Your pov
"Package is here!" The guy says standing at the door. I look out of the window and see the FedEx truck outside and I start laughing "oh yeah, thanks" Sammy says grabbing the package and closing the door. We all burst out in laughter almost crying "how stupid are we" Sammy says laughing. There was another knock at the door "it's probably the FedEx guy again cause he may have forgot to give us another package" I say swinging the door open. It was Nash. He grabbed my wrist making a bruise "BACK OFF HER" Sammy and Jack yell. Sammy punches Nash in the nose causing him to fall back with a bloody nose bringing me down with him. He was unconscious.
(Sammys pov)
I pried Nash's hand off y/n's wrist I see the bruise on her wrist and I kiss it. I help her up and then she asks "what are we gonna do with him?" "We can't just leave him there people will get suspicious" she finishes "just throw him in your trash can outside" Jack says "we can't do that" she says "we're not keeping him inside your house" I say "just put him in the backyard" she says "fine" I say me and Jack pick him up and chunk him out the back door. Y/n yawns and says "I'm tired" "me too" I say "can I watch Netflix down here while YALL go sleep" Jack asks "of course" y/n says while we walk upstairs "thanks g" Jack says "welcome" she says yawning again. We get to her room and I close the door she plops down on the bed and I lay down beside her with my head propped up on my hand. She scoots up close to me and I kiss her on the top of the head "1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, & I still had the privilege of meeting you" I say "you're amazing" she says pecking my lips. I take off my shirt and lay down she puts her head on my chest and I wrap my arm around her waist and we both slowly fall asleep.
-
YALL WERENT EXPECTING THAT AT THE BEGINNING