MyEx Best friend's a murder

I was handcuffed to a chair in what I assumed to be a torture room from the looks of the medical tables with straps. I hear Liam and someone very familiar voice coming into the room, to my surprise my best friend Gracie walked through the double doors. Cassie, your finally awake ugh I've been waiting for like forever. "What the hell are you doing here Gracie, do you work here or something? No silly I just come and hurt prisoners for fun it gives me so much joy and you are my next lucky contestant yay. Get away from me Grace once I get out of here I'm telling everyone what you do here and you can stop me Bi**h. Grace punched me in the face repeatedly while telling me how no one loves or wants me. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS GRACE? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?  Well, Dawson has until tomorrow to get 1 million dollars, or your dead yay just what ai wanted to happen. Your brother Dawson is hot by the way actually they're all hot so. I can't decide which one ill marry ha..ha.....hah.....ha ...hahaha. Don't you even think about touching anyone in my family or you will wish you died a painful death. Oh ya, and what are you going to do about it your handcuffed to the chair d*****. I grab a handful of grace's hair and slammed her head on the end of the chair. She wailed out in pain and screamed you bitch you're going to pay for what you just did. as she walked out clutching her nose.  I managed to grab the keys to unlock the handcuffs. The tricky part was to act like I still had the handcuffs on I grabbed the shot and hid it between my legs, and I  put my handcuffs on to where it looked like they were together just as grace and Liam walked through the door holding hands. Great I thought what torture is next. Liam and Grace walked up to me with a smile on their faces I pull out the syringe and the smile drops from their faces as I jump up from my chair. I stab Grace with the syringe she starts to violently throw up. You better let me go now or your girlfriend won't live to see me another day . I can save her but you need to let me go Liam thinks it over but finally says yes, I put grace on the operating table and gave her the cure. I limped out of the prsion-like warehouse and made my way to my brother's house when all of a sudden someone grabbed my hair and the next thing I know everything went black. 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::TIME SKIP:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I finally woke up 2 hours later with a killer headache Liam and Grace was singing  Sweet But Psycho. I started balling my eyes out the moment we stopped for gas but my crying was cut short by the piercing snap of pain running through my arm. I looked down at my arm to see it in a backward position I let out a scream that was more like a wail. Liam yanked on my injured arm and dragged me out of the van my body was convulsing I yelled help to anyone who listened but no one was in the parking lot. Shut the hell up Cas or your brothers will die I went silent dried my tears up and made my way into the gas station. Liam put his arm around me and I smiled even though I never wanted to be anywhere near him. Liam bought snacks for him and Gracie I was starving I had never gotten breakfast, lunch, and dinner when they took me. Once we got in the van I reset my arm it swelled up to the size of a watermelon, by the way, it hurt like hell. I was chloroformed again, I woke up a few hours later in a different city. We park and Liam slams the door open and drags me by my hair with a gun to my backside.