The I'm Fine Smile

Jaceson's pov : WTF why did she send me a smile like everything's alright, I asked her how she is doing and she replied with I'm fine, I was going to ask her some questions but we were about to land in 5 minutes. DAMN, she throws a powerful right hook though definitely a Lavinge though. 

Gracie tried to come towards me but I pushed her away from me and said: "I need time please just leave me alone right now".  I left and went to get a drink as the intercom came on and said we were ready to land. 

After we Landed Jaceson's and Gracie's Pov:  We both looked at each other and decided to give Cassie the time she needed. 

I put my headphones in and listened to the song Behind the Wall 

Last night I heard the screaming
Loud voices behind the wall
Another sleepless night for me
It won't do no good to call
The police always come late
If they come at allAnd when they arrive

They say they can't interfere

With domestic affairs
Between a man and his wife
And as they walk out the door
The tears well up in her eyesLast night I heard the screaming
Then a silence that chilled my soul
I prayed that I was dreaming
When I saw the ambulance in the road
And the policeman said
"I'm here to keep the peace
Will the crowd disperse
I think we all could use some sleep"

I opened my eyes to a humongous penthouse and burst out in tears. 

I looked over to see  Gracie and my brother staring at me with bewildered expressions. 

Ugh, I'm so done with these hoes like WTF why can't I be allowed to cry without someone pitying me I thought. The moment the driver parked I got out of the car and ran up stairs. A flock of boys crowded the door. I pushed past them flipping them off and headed straight for the shower.   

After my depressing shower, I changed into my pj's

After my depressing shower, I changed into my pj's. I was so mentally and physically exhausted that I barely made it down the stairs. I had to limp adding that to the list of things that were in pain.