01

I wake up at 6 in the morning and i need to prepare because I still have school. I go shower and brush my teeth after that i put my uniform and my school Id, i just blower my long hair and pony it, i don't like wearing make up, smile is better than make up, and I'm pretty enough.

I went down and looked to see if mommy was still there. I saw her at the dining table having coffee, I approached her and kissed her on the cheek, dad is not here because my daddy is an Italian doctor, we are also the owners of a famous hospital here in manila. My mommy is the CEO of the one of the famous designer bag in the Philippines and other countries.

"good morning mommy" I greeted my mother, she smiled

"good morning honey, eat your breakfast the nanny prepared your favorite sandwich." She said.

I went to the kitchen and took the sandwich made by nanny Cecilia, I also saw her there so I greeted her good morning.

"Magandang araw rin sayo unice" Nanny Cecilia said. She always called me by my second name.

Lumabas ako ng bahay at nag paalam na kay mommy. Nag pahatid lang ako kay manong Eduardo papuntang school, I don't know how to drive car.

"Thank you manong" i said to our family driver at kumaway. He just smile at umalis na.

I'm in a 3rd year college with my two pretty best friends, kyla is the boyish but she's so pretty and also stella, we have been friends since grade school.

Dumeritso ako sa cafeteria dahil wala pa sila, I chat on the gc that I'm in the cafeteria. I'm in the middle of thinking when someone touched me, I looked at it, it's a man with a smile in his lips.

"Hi miss can I have your name?" He asked.

"Uhm, star" pag papakilala ko I'm not like stella and kyla na kayang barahin ang mga lalake.

"I'm drake, nice meeting you star" sabi nya at nag lahad ng kamay. Umalis sya dahil may tumawag sa kanya. I don't know who i think he's friend whatever.

I was surprised that there was water spilled on my uniform, I looked at who did this to me and it was Kyline with her friends.

"what's your problem?" I said calmly. Then cover my uniform with my two hands.

"how dare you to flirt with my boy" she said and she was about to slap me when a ball fell on his head.

"Touch her again hindi na bola yang tatapon sa ulo mo." Malamig na sabi ni kyla at lumapit sa akin. Nagulat din kami ng may sumampal sa kanya. It was Stella.

"Putangina mong babae ka hindi kagaya mo si star na malandi." Galit na sigaw ni stella. Tumahimik ang buong cafeteria.

"Bakit ba kayo na ngingealam ha!?" Galit din na sigaw ni kyline.

"Bakit hindi, kaibigan namin sinaktan mo eh" sabi ni kyla sa isang malamig na boses at tinakpan ako ng jacket kasi parang makikita ang bra ko.

Hinila nila ako papuntang locker, buti nalang at may extra uniform ako rito. Kinuha ko iyon at pumuntang cr para mag palit. Tapos kong mag palit ay lumabas na ako ng isang cubicle nakita ko ang best friend ko na naka tayo malapit sa pinto.

"Why she bullied you?" Stella asked.

"Someone named drake want to know my name so binigay ko, i didn't know na boyfriend yon ni kyline" pag papaliwanag ko.

"Hipokrita talaga ang babae na yan, buti nalang dumating kami!" Gigil na sabi ni stella at parang makakapatay na, si kyla ay tahimik lang na naka sandal sa pinto.