Ch.1 The Stranger

"Ugh, you got blood all over my new suit~" said a rather feminine man. He was wearing a rather reveling bunny suit. "To bad you couldn't get anyone in your pants~" The man said while digging into the dead body's pockets pulling out tons of cash. The feminine man was very shocked of how this client carried this much money. "Hmm~ You really walk around with all this cash? That's a shitty move." He chuckled to the very much dead body before walking into the ally, while putting on his coat.The American boy reached his house in about thirty minutes. "Delaware~ I'm home!" "Delaware?" Said the feminine man a bit worried. "Mommy!" The five year old came running out of the room with his uncle, Confederate. "I still can't believe you keep running back to that job!" Said Confederate. " Well, what can I say, clients pay good money~" the American said waving a crazy load of one-hundred dollar bills in his face. "One of my clients had this much cash in his pocket~" he said smiling. "Wow mommy! I wanna be like you when I grow up!" Said the excited five year old. The American frowned," Sweety, you don't want to be like me.." " Yeah anything but what he is Del" Confederate said sarcastically. " Oh, shut it!" It's not like America wanted this job. He only does it so he could provide and support Delaware, his only child. A month later, America kept doing his killing sprees of his clients. He wasn't very proud of what he did, but atleast he could support Delaware.

~Time Skip~

I put on my uniform and threw on my trench coat as well. Most of my clients usually say I have the "perfect body" for this job. Not my fault I was born with feminine features. Before I took off to the club, I went to go check on Delaware. I went to his room and saw him fast asleep. I then started to walk to the door. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. The club I work for has both make and female strippers. Clients are various, from age to sex. Once I got to the club, my boss said that I do private dances. I love doing private dances, only because it gave me more of a chance to kill my clients. Plus, they pay huge amounts of cash. " Mr.America!" I heard one of my coworkers yell out. "Yeah? What do you need sugar~" " You have a client! He specifically asked for you!" Okay, so what, why does this client need me 'specifically.' "Okay-" My coworker grabbed me by the wrist and lead me down to the VIP hallway. Whoever this was had to be loaded with cash. The door opened and I was greeted with the smell of cigarettes and very strong cologne. "Ah, about time~ I was getting restless~'' The person's voice was deep and intimidating. He had a nice accent to it. He seemed to roll his r's. My coworker than left me in the room alone with this man. I started to study him. He seemed to be tall and his structure was large. He had muscular arms that looked like if he were to squeeze his wrist, it would simply snap just like that. "You seem to be staring~ Nothing to worry though, I'm just investigating a few crimes." A gulp could be heard. "I heard that clients have been missing, and you're the last person they've seen with~" " Are you accusing me~" I say in a seductive tone so I could lead him on, so I could kill him. "Hmm~ of course not, I need evidence first~" he says in the same tone as he trails his hands down my waist. "But this trick wouldn't work." he said pushing me away. I reached to my stocking, but couldn't find my blade. "Looking for this~" he says. I was shocked of how he got my blade. I saw my blade was being held in his gloved hands. "You bastard!" I yell. " Tsk, tsk, tsk. And you were doing so good covering it up." I look around to find anything I could use a weapon, so I could get my blade. I glance at an ashtray at a table next to me. It was very hot. I picked it up and threw it at him. He yelled in agony as it burned his skin a little. "You whore!" He shouted at me, the blade dropped on the floor, and I dove in to grab it. But the blade was kicked away from me as soon as I could get to it. "Get up!," he said grabbing my arm. He threw me on the couch. "This just proved that you're the murderer of these men you've killed." "Turn around! Your under arrest." This was bad, they would take Delaware away from me. I got up and turned around with my hands behind my back. He grabbed them and pulled me toward him... something brushed against my ass... my body betrayed me by letting out a soft moan... Out of all times, why now. I hope that he didn't hear it, but me being me, I jinxed myself. He paused but put the handcuffs on, but then he slammed me against the wall making me bend over.