Ch.2 You Promised

It started to rain heavily as America was walking home. He had a little limp, he was even surprised he could still move. He couldn't help but think about what he did, fucking slut he thought to himself. He did it so he could see his son grow up to be someone he wished he was. Who knows how long they will put me away if they find out about the crimes I've committed. He reached his house and opened the door. It was pitch black inside the house. He put up his keys and switched on the light, only to see Confederate glaring at him with his arms crossed. "Where the fuck were you America!" "It's close to one a.m. and you finally come home!" America just looked down at his feet and said nothing. He wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say. America just started to walk upstairs ignoring Confederate as he passes him. Confederate scoffs in disbelief. Tears slowly starting to come down his eyes, he opens the door to Delaware's room. He walked up to Delaware and kissed him on the forehead. I'm sorry... He lied next to the sleeping boy and soon fell asleep.

     Peace always has to be disturbed sadly. There was a loud knock on the door. "Who is it!?" Confederate yelled from the livingroom. There was no answer. Annoyed confederate got up to go to the door, then another knock, "okay okay you impatient fucker hold up!" He swung the door open, he saw that there was a police officer outside the house. "Can I help you sir?" "Do you know someone that goes by the name America?" "Yes I do. Why are you asking?" Confederate said with a serious tone and confused face. "We've been informed by one of our professional and most experienced detective that Mr. America was linked to multiple murderers that have been going on for the past 2 years. We want him in custody and put where he belongs!" Confederate was shocked by what he heard, he didn't even say a word after that. "May I come inside and discuss this situation?" Confederate just nodded his head and led the officer to the livingroom. They both sat on the couch in awkward silence. He wanted to break the silence in the room but he didn't know what to say. He got up and grabbed a cigarette from the coffee table. He lit the cigarette and was bouncing his leg up and down rapidly. "Sir, do you know where Mr.America may be right now?" Confederate looked up at the officer. "Confederate. Why is there a officer here.." said a voice behind him. The officer got up quickly and started to walk towards him. "Mr.America, you're under arrest for the murder of... " the officer didn't even get to finish his sentence before he was hit in the back of the head. "Okay America! You have some explaining to do! What is going on!" "I-I" "Fine! Let me start off with what I do know, you were murdering your clients for the past two years!" "Before I go any further... How did the officer know that..." "Oh for starters, maybe some experienced detective" America had a shocked face, he didn't know what to do. The man who promised him he wouldn't tell anyone ratted him out. "I'll fucking kill him..."