Her Name Was, and Is Kori

"Natsu wait up!!!" A blonde haired girl, named Lucy Chase's after her pink haired friend.

"What are you even chasing after?!" A blue cat, called Happy flies beside Lucy.

“Something familiar, I smelled something that I haven’t in a long time and I’ve gotta see if this is who I think it is!” The fire dragon slayer would answer as he continues running through the forest.

Gray, an ice make wizard, sighs in annoyance. "It's bound to be a mistake."

A small girl named Wendy, looks up to Gray. "I wouldn't underestimate a dragon slayer's nose."

“He makes it sound like it’s really important. And it better be since we were just doing something before you ran off.” A slightly older boy named Max would say grumbling a bit

“I promise it’s hopefully gonna be worth it! I just have to know!” Natsu would say as he speeds up a bit

As Natsu speeds through the crowds of people, the familiar scent of an icy mint fills his nostrils. A girl sits at the edge of town, on top of a bridge, looking at the water below.

“There! There you are!” Natsu would say catching the scent as he follows it quickly  to reach where the girl was “I found you!”

The girl turns, revealing an icy pair of blue eyes. "Do... I know you?" Her voice was smooth, yet very firm.

“What? Of course you do! It’s me Natsu remember? I know I look pretty different but that’s only because I got stronger!” The dragon slayer would say smiling to her gently.

"Sorry. Name doesn't ring a bell." She crosses her arms.

“Huh? Oh come on you aren’t still mad at me are you?” He says looking at her a bit confused.

"Natsu?" Lucy finally catches up to him. "Who's this?"

The girl rolls her eyes. "A stranger. And let's keep it that way, Fairy Tail."

“Well I guess he wasn’t wrong about it being something but a person I wasn’t expecting.” Max would say catching up shortly afterwards

“Kōri don’t be like that, there isn’t any reason to be upset at Fairy Tail as a whole.” Natsu would say, chuckling.