One Shot: The Magic Vampire

Hyoketsu was walking along the streets, with Natsu by her side. She flipped her hair over her shoulder, keeping her eyes on the ground. Natsu was looking up at the sky with his arms behind his head "I'm really glad you decided to come on this mission with me Hyoketsu."

She looks to him. "Hey, no problem. There was nothing going on anyway."

"Everyone else was busy with something so it's just gonna be you and me this time. But shouldn't be an issue."

Hyoketsu blushes a bit. "Just... Me and..." She covers part of her face with her hair. "Sounds good."

Natsu looks over to her gently "you ok? If you aren't feeling well we can do it tomorrow."

"H-Huh? N-No, I'm fine Pinky." Hyoketsu looks back at him.

Natsu looks at her for a bit before shrugging "if you say so. Come on let's pick up the pace!" He says grabbing her hand and beginning to run.

"P-Pinky!!" She stumbles a bit, before running with him. Natsu smiles happily as he leads her to where their mission was. "Okay..." Hyoketsu pulls away, catching her breath. "We're looking for a woman who's been attacking other wizards?"

"Yeah that's right, a lot of the wizards make through an encounter completely drained." Natsu says pulling out the paper for the job request.

"The woman looks like a child, with white hair and red eyes..." Hyoketsu reads the description.

"If we just had her smell then we could track her down no problem." Natsu says huffing a bit.

"Oh! Why don't we track down the smell of blood? If she's attacking them they're bound to have some type on injury." Hyoketsu looks around.

"Oh yeah your right, or any smell that would equal a battle." Natsu nods as he sniffs the air slightly.

Hyoketsu takes a few steps, sniffing the air. "There! Blood!" Hyoketsu springs ahead.

"Right let's go!" Natsu says running after her quickly.

"Shhhh..." A woman kneels down, her teeth sunk into a man's neck. The man is wide eyed, as she drops him, wiping her mouth. "Ahhhh...."

"Hey!!" Hyoketsu stops, frowning.

"Oho~ new playthings?" The girl smirks, showing off two sharp fangs.

"We're wizards from Fairy Tail and we're here to stop whatever it is that your doing!" Natsu says pointing towards the girl quickly.

The girl grins. "You're just going to be another food source~. You look like a tasty snack, pinky...~"

"Oh hell no! Only I can call him Pinky!!" Hyoketsu rushes, trying to punch the girl. The girl dodges, rushing towards Natsu with an open mouth. Hyoketsu grabs the girl by her hair. They fall, wrestling before Hyoketsu screams. The girl had sunk her fangs into Hyoketsu's neck. Hyoketsu covers her fist in ice, punching through the girl's chest.

The girl falls back, smiling. "Big.. Mistake..." She girl disappears in a puff of black smoke.

"AHHHH!!" Hyoketsu cries in pain, gripping her neck.

"Hyoketsu!!" Natsu says quickly running to her side "are you ok! You didn't have to do that." He says bending down beside her.

"I-Im fine." She hisses.

"Come on let's head somewhere for now." He says picking her up in his arms.

"Ow!!" Hyoketsu groans, freezing her wound with her hand.

"Sorry sorry I didn't hurt you did I?" Natsu says looking at her worriedly.

"No. It's this damn bite!!" Hyoketsu growls.