Shot IV

SAI'S POV

SAI'S POV

It's been so amazing living with him.Before finding a job for me he taught me driving.He has been so busy in his work... DUH... he is an IPS officer but he finds time for me.Time to teach me driving...time to talk to me.Its been almost four weeks since we are living together...tomorrow will be our first month anniversary.

In this new city...new house...I thought I would feel you know alone..for he seems khadoos from outwards..he is an IPS officer so yeah I thought the same.

But no..I was wrong he is so sweet.He has made me feel home here.I just love talking to him.

The night which was our first night in Mumbai I felt so awkward that he might want to take the next step but no...he assured me nothing will happen between us...until I am comfortable.

He is so considerate... absolutely loving...caring supporting protective and what not.

He is the dream guy of every girl.Who wouldn't want to love him?

And he says he never has been in a relationship... how?Maybe not from his side but man I am sure he must have been the crush of all the girls of his college.I mean looking at him...the way he smiles..the way he talks...the way he walks...the way he maintains himself...the way he cares...Who wouldn't fall for him?

Yes...yes..I did!
I have fallen for him❤️...and I feel very lucky to be his wife.

VIRAT'S POV

Teaching her is so much fun.She is such a quick learner.She seems to be so innocent.But not so innocent.In this one month she has pranked me several times.

Which annoys me?No... absolutely not!

She is such a child like person.Happy go lucky types.

She is always so caring.As she hasn't started her job yet she has restricted me to keep any maid atleast till then.

She gives me my tiffin...takes care of my stuff...which I am habitual to now.

Not that I cannot do this all stuff by my own...I used to before our marriage...but she has spoiled me.

For my every little thing I need to call her now.She is just so caring.I love talking to her so much.

Tomorrow is our first month anniversary!

This one month has been blissful.
Though the first few days were awkward we slowly became habitual to each other's habits...we knew what the other one wants...we have started bonding.